You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rouge42

Is adrenaline rush worth it for pensacola?

13 comments in this topic

440 posts
3,379 battles

Thinking about putting some points towards it since most of the time when she's shot it'll be a big damage and when she's in the red health why not have some benefit from it? Now it may seem stupid but that's what I'm thinking currently. If it's a no then I guess I can put points towards BFT/AFT (not enough points for both, didn't picked it because I thought CVs are kinda empty and her AA is already good enough for self defense and AA assistance). What do you guys think? Stupid or acceptable?

Edited by rouge42

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

It is the go to spare points for almost any ship. In anycase the skill is a big gamble of points in my PoV. Sometimes you live long enough on low health to use it sometimes you just melt. If you play it long ranged support Pepsi dont pick it , if you play dd friend Pepsi it is very welcomed.

Pepsi could use points in survivability expert to bite a few more hits as well

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

no imho, AR is useful with ship that can more or less control their HP to maximize ROF while maintaining enough HP to keep from getting focused down and killed, the 2nd point isnt what a Pepsi cola can do

440 posts
3,379 battles

what else you pick for 2nd tier skill anyway ?

upgraded pepsi gun alr traverse fast enough

I chose expert marksman since with that I can just dodge shells while my guns won't change directions
Edited by rouge42

1,107 posts
7,840 battles

I chose expert marksman since with that I can just dodge shells while my guns won't change directions

well, it only shave 2.7 seconds or so to turn 180

for me its already turn fast enough :v

Edited by humusz

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Or you can wait for 3 points to take some actual skills. I agree with Drakon and others, not worth for Pepsicola.

However, you know better about how you play. If you drive most of the time in Pepsicola with half or lower HP and still manage to linger in the battle, then go AR by all means. But if you die quickly once you start losing HP, then no, not worth at all.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,364 battles

1 question, do you plan to carry this captain all the way to des moines?! if so, by all means do take AR, it'll be worth it

on a pepsi though, well not so much I think, unless like icy said, you do survive with low hp most of the time

pepsi's survival rate is highly questionable though since it's a very 'popular' ship among opposite force other than the atlanta

440 posts
3,379 battles

1 question, do you plan to carry this captain all the way to des moines?! if so, by all means do take AR, it'll be worth it

on a pepsi though, well not so much I think, unless like icy said, you do survive with low hp most of the time

pepsi's survival rate is highly questionable though since it's a very 'popular' ship among opposite force other than the atlanta

probably not since I kinda quit from new orleans and I feel like it's not worth it to force myself to reach des moines. I know how popular she'll be from the opposite team (heck I sometimes even tell my team to target her when she's in the enemy team) but looking back, there are some battles where she's dying but I can still pull through with her

(emphasis on some)