Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fuzzjunky

this is joke reward right?

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

i reached rank 9 in my nagato and 

got an engine speed boost mod for a cruiser/destroyer.

and only 1.

is this what everyone gets or did i offend someone??

Thats a new special upgrade you can get it by either container or Rank.

Patch note here: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_1-patchnotes/

So yea everyone get the same thing

248 posts

but why make it ship specific??

i literally don't own a cruiser or a dd,

and will sell it straight away.

the reward for rank ten is complete garbage too.

do they not think we could use some flags at this point?? we have to get like 8 stars

with zero flags to help??

way to burn bb's again.

we're getting use to it

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

They do thats why they not giving it, WG want $$$$ time to buy flags !!!

wtf, check your privilege. You're even lucky you are getting some rewards. WG has been spoiling us already and you complain?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

wtf, check your privilege. You're even lucky you are getting some rewards. WG has been spoiling us already and you complain?

If you consider detonated 4 times a day privilege then i wish the same happen to you :D:D:D

451 posts
6,946 battles

If you consider detonated 4 times a day privilege then i wish the same happen to you :D:D:D

you are getting 10 free flags and an excuse to leave the battle early! Free stuff and still complaining! Check your privilege again!!!!1
Edited by Kleiss

[BLESS]
14 posts
16,334 battles

What does 'check your privelege' mean?

250 posts
13,136 battles

useful or not

if you play specific ships that will useful 

same Radar active longer(someone said useless lol!!)

​because it has to sacrifice Concealment modules to be able to use that, No one dumb enough to throw concealment away just for situational module like this.

[LBAS]
4,460 posts
25,598 battles

useful or not

if you play specific ships that will useful 

same Radar active longer(someone said useless lol!!)

that is bad & ugly, will you do it?

only Engine boost for DD is useful, others is trash. I watched a video when PT is running, they test many times and Engine boost is the only one you see it worthy

1,480 posts

We have up to 3 containers every day now, so I don't know why you complain...

All said & done, if you turn your monitor off, there is nothing.

So whinging about a thing that doesn't really exist is not logical.

Just enjoy the game, & blast everyone to bits.

:rolleyes:

Ordrazz

1,386 posts
8,222 battles

My ideas about how to use the new upgrades

>Engine Booster upgrade

Basically every destroyer I guess? Soviet DD and Akizuki maybe the best choice. Anyway giving up rudder/engine survivability module isn't that much of a deal especially when you pick both preventive maintenance and last stand

>Smoke Generator upgrade

Perth. 27 seconds more smoke generation time, and only 1.2 seconds less smoke duration. It's in the accuracy/AA range/secondary slot, not much of a deal for Perth.

>Spotting Aircraft upgrade

For ships that can sacrifice AA range/accuracy for longer spotter time. I'm using it on my Budyonny.

>Damage Control upgrade

Nope. Can't think of any ship that can use this. Why don't I just pick Damage Control mod 2 instead of this consumable upgrade… Rudder shift helps even more.

>DAAF

Hum… Interesting… Basically you give up AA range for 8 seconds longer DAAF operational time. Would be interesting if the enemy CV's planes come back to bomb you after the usual 40 seconds DAAF duration and bumped right into the extra 8 seconds, but that is probably rare, so I'll pick AA range over that.

>Hydro upgrade

This seem promising. I'm good with mounting it on a cruiser or DD, but KM BB… I prefer accuracy or secondary.

>Surveillance Radar upgrade

Nope. Just nope.

Video Contributor
2,259 posts
10,782 battles

My ideas about how to use the new upgrades

>Engine Booster upgrade

Basically every destroyer I guess? Soviet DD and Akizuki maybe the best choice. Anyway giving up rudder/engine survivability module isn't that much of a deal especially when you pick both preventive maintenance and last stand

>Smoke Generator upgrade

Perth. 27 seconds more smoke generation time, and only 1.2 seconds less smoke duration. It's in the accuracy/AA range/secondary slot, not much of a deal for Perth.

>Spotting Aircraft upgrade

For ships that can sacrifice AA range/accuracy for longer spotter time. I'm using it on my Budyonny.

>Damage Control upgrade

Nope. Can't think of any ship that can use this. Why don't I just pick Damage Control mod 2 instead of this consumable upgrade… Rudder shift helps even more.

>DAAF

Hum… Interesting… Basically you give up AA range for 8 seconds longer DAAF operational time. Would be interesting if the enemy CV's planes come back to bomb you after the usual 40 seconds DAAF duration and bumped right into the extra 8 seconds, but that is probably rare, so I'll pick AA range over that.

>Hydro upgrade

This seem promising. I'm good with mounting it on a cruiser or DD, but KM BB… I prefer accuracy or secondary.

>Surveillance Radar upgrade

Nope. Just nope.

DM up to 48sec for radar :trollface:

Sign in to follow this