Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Anzac_A1

Awesome Nurnberg Battle!

14 comments in this topic

15 posts
1,516 battles

Hey guys, just had a great team battle using the Tier VI Nurnberg cruiser. My stats:

XP = 2,740.

Damage = 30,120 hp.

Target hits = 124 hits.

Ships Destroyed = 1 x Colorado, 1 x Fuso.

Here's the best part; for most of the battle, i was slugging it out with just 4,362 HP. During this time, I supported two of my battleship teammates, and managed to finish of 2 battleships from less than 12 km away, without being sunk. The only significant hits were one which knocked out one of my turrets (soon repaired) and another that reduced my health to around 3,500 HP. And yet I did not die! This was despite being within 12-14 km of three battleships, all of them facing my way.

440 posts
3,379 battles

Goooooood fooorrrrr yeeeeeeewwwwww

jk, good battle thou

Edited by rouge42

1,105 posts

Hey guys, just had a great team battle using the Tier VI Nurnberg cruiser.

Here's the best part; for most of the battle, i was slugging it out with just 4,362 HP. 

you will rage quit Nurnberg SOON™

believe me, low HP+armor+bighull make it easy target to hit. while it turret have insane dispersion and the long range become useless..... this ship is insanely difficult to play.

if you rage quit Nurnberg, play German BB instead....... or the most recommended thing is playing CV :V

but if you playing good with nurnberg after 20 match.... man! you are PRO!

[LBAS]
4,475 posts
25,652 battles

how much it deal damage? 327 hits? HOOOWWLING SHEET........

its look like i am really bad at playing CA

I dont remember 1 year old, the first month of ARP collab missions

1,105 posts

I dont remember 1 year old, the first month of ARP collab missions

1 year? did you mean a several month? btw did you still play KM CA? i am really struggle to nurnberg [10K avg dmg] and rage quit. if Yorck or Hipper is becoming better, i will start grinding CA again. 

@OP : i am still curious how the heck you dodge 3 BB and kill 2 of them. any AP citadel hit? or SPAM HE?

[LBAS]
4,475 posts
25,652 battles

1 year? did you mean a several month? btw did you still play KM CA? i am really struggle to nurnberg [10K avg dmg] and rage quit. if Yorck or Hipper is becoming better, i will start grinding CA again. 

@OP : i am still curious how the heck you dodge 3 BB and kill 2 of them. any AP citadel hit? or SPAM HE?

that time was Jan 11th 2016. first month of ARP mission

HE full time, killed 2 BB 1 DD. 327 hits include Kongo and fuso [edited]
Edited by MatterCore

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles

Hey guys, just had a great team battle using the Tier VI Nurnberg cruiser. My stats:

XP = 2,740.

Damage = 30,120 hp.

Target hits = 124 hits.

Ships Destroyed = 1 x Colorado, 1 x Fuso.

Here's the best part; for most of the battle, i was slugging it out with just 4,362 HP. During this time, I supported two of my battleship teammates, and managed to finish of 2 battleships from less than 12 km away, without being sunk. The only significant hits were one which knocked out one of my turrets (soon repaired) and another that reduced my health to around 3,500 HP. And yet I did not die! This was despite being within 12-14 km of three battleships, all of them facing my way.

Good job! :medal:

Wait until you get the chance to get close and hit targets with your torps. But spamming shells is also fun in this ship. 

440 posts
3,379 battles

the yorck is fun, for long range you can use HE (really good and quite recommended) and because people forgot about it's AP, surprise em when they're below 10km. Her torpedoes pack quite enough punch to hurt ships or even end them, and let's not forget she has german hydro to spot ships and torps
Edited by rouge42

Sign in to follow this