You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Can you help me understand what has changed?

7 comments in this topic

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

So first few games of ranked I really felt like it was easy to approach enemy. Lots of team support. Big scores.

Now I don't feel like the team support is there. I'm getting low scores. I can't see how I'm playing differently.

Any ideas?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

So first few games of ranked I really felt like it was easy to approach enemy. Lots of team support. Big scores.

Now I don't feel like the team support is there. I'm getting low scores. I can't see how I'm playing differently.

Any ideas?

the good players moved on to higher rank brackets

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

the good players moved on to higher rank brackets

backhanded dis? I got as far as 2 stars in 9.... then kept getting teams that died early and belfast that camped and didn't use radar (or afk ;) ).

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

Or maybe they quit this season's RB. I know I did :teethhappy:

I probably should. Yet another match. Their team had Belfast and DD front line. Our Belfast sitting at back behind BB. Enemy capping freely. Minute get close enough to spot DD get radar spotted and focus fired.

Small victory. Scharnhorst managed to get a few more points than camping Belfast, else he wouldn't have lost a star.

Oh.. and their team had 1 rank 6, 2 rank 7, 3 rank 9, 1 rank 10. We had 1 rank 9 and rest 10. Yeah good one MM. Why high ranked players not distributed among both teams?

Edited by keskparane

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Just use Ranked to quickly grind tier VII ships, expecting it to be more competitive than Randoms 

may be expecting too much, especially on low to mid ranks.

411 posts
6,164 battles

Just use Ranked to quickly grind tier VII ships, expecting it to be more competitive than Randoms 

may be expecting too much, especially on low to mid ranks.

I actually did that with my Nagato, fastest grind so far... :trollface: