You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teostra

weekend MM

10 comments in this topic

295 posts
6,613 battles

maybe i should stop playing in the weekend, no one playing the objective, everyone afraid of pushing and in the end i die because i'm pushing alone, the worst is the match in two brothers domination and my team barely leaving the base, they just sail around the base while the enemy keep pushing on two sides, sometimes i wonder why the team in the games is not ballance at all, 1 team completely out play the other one and it's not even a contest, more like massacre

ss+(2015-01-23+at+05.52.56).png

753 posts
8,965 battles

I cannot understand how everyone lays blame on the weekends for their misfortune. 

I see no increase in player numbers nor any difference in the chances of a bad game streak during weekdays. 

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

I cannot understand how everyone lays blame on the weekends for their misfortune. 

I see no increase in player numbers nor any difference in the chances of a bad game streak during weekdays. 

It doesn't make sense, but it happens, that's all.

295 posts
6,613 battles

i don't know how to explain but this is happening to me right now, and in the weekend before

1,498 posts

you must be blind then, if you cannot tell the difference.

I play every day for hours, & I can certainly tell the difference.

There are a lot more children on for a start, & they often have absolutely no idea how to be in a team, or any hint of strategic ways, they just sail out to their doom, or even team kill...

Also, there seems to be more of our younger Asian Team mates on, as they are home from university or working, or getting up late like the rest of us, & also because of the different time zones.

The same happens around after 2pm AEST (Australian Eastern Summer Time) each weekday, you can tell the difference in the play style of teams, & you can tell when the school children come on after 3pm AEST.

I always try & finishe before 3pm, because the team's always goes to pot, & strategy goes out the window with the co operation, & I find it's not much good to get on again until after 8pm, thats when the player base stabilizes again, in my personal experiences.

Ordrazz

1,162 posts

If you dont feel any difference, then you must be one of them!!

:teethhappy:

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,454 battles

There are a lot more children on for a start, & they often have absolutely no idea how to be in a team, or any hint of strategic ways, they just sail out to their doom, or even team kill...

Also, there seems to be more of our younger Asian Team mates on, as they are home from university or working, or getting up late like the rest of us, & also because of the different time zones.

The same happens around after 2pm AEST (Australian Eastern Summer Time) each weekday, you can tell the difference in the play style of teams, & you can tell when the school children come on after 3pm AEST.

I always try & finishe before 3pm, because the team's always goes to pot, & strategy goes out the window with the co operation, & I find it's not much good to get on again until after 8pm, thats when the player base stabilizes again, in my personal experiences.

Ordrazz

Totally agree with the above

435 posts
6,169 battles

I totally disagree!

The times you say are bad are good for averaging stats, solo.

As you have put it, when the “Younglings” are on I find that there are more broadsides, more one shot kills and far more experience to earn.

But the times you say are good, like Sundays afternoons, I find that my dps is much reduce and you have to plan to take down an opponent, like take him down slowly, carefully and with far more strategy.

OP, massacres are just part of the game of chance, either way you’ll be part if it!   :coin:

Edited by BuckleUpBones

2,224 posts
13,741 battles

For one thing you don't notice the sudden increase of team baggers and kill braggers in chat? This indicates a change in the player base.
Edited by keskparane