You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

A silly question please

6 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

So the latest challenges includes one where you have to damage 10 ship modules with BB's.

I should know better but I just try to sink stuff.

What is a ships module and where should I aim in order to try and damage one?

Please excuse my ignorance in this matter. 

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles

The easy way : Load HE and find a lonesome cruiser or dd looking for some one night love. Blow your loads and then bam , do it in like 3 tries.

The hard way : Load AP and aim for a ship steering gear ( aim waterline so that shell punch the driving wheels) or aim for the gun turrets and torpedo tubes to break them.

Whenever is fine

This mission is not hard , but it promote potatoes to cheat potato way of abusing high caliber HE

753 posts
8,965 battles

Just fire HE. It will happen. Pretty much anything on a ship that moves is a module.

The easy way : Load HE and find a lonesome cruiser or dd looking for some one night love. Blow your loads and then bam , do it in like 3 tries.

The hard way : Load AP and aim for a ship steering gear ( aim waterline so that shell punch the driving wheels) or aim for the gun turrets and torpedo tubes to break them.

Whenever is fine

This mission is not hard , but it promote potatoes to cheat potato way of abusing high caliber HE

Ahh HE is the key, never thought of that.

Thank you both very much, it's greatly appreciated.  :honoring:

1,386 posts
8,248 battles

Yup, HE can do. HE often breaks cruiser propeller even tho it isn't a citadel hit. My Ishi-ZAO-chi once got 60 HE hits and 16 module damage. Just imagine how painful those low tier cruisers were when they were dead in the water and burning…