Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rudel2000

why do I receive chat bans so often...?

13 comments in this topic

6 posts
1,310 battles

I am really curious about this.

All I day during game is ordering and asking for supports. If something goes wrong I just spam F7 and F8 and type for help.

If I make someone annoyed then thats probably I called him an idiot...seriously. The word idiot does not even get censored. Why do people report me?

I received like 10 or more chat bans since Sep.2016...I have the right to chat, especially asking for support and giving directiond. PEOPLE REPORT ME FOR SAYING THOSE THINGS!

WHY?

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I have the right to chat

Actually, you have the privilege to chat, a privilege WG can take away from you when you:

• spam F7 and F8
  • called him an idiot

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Is it possible to receive a PERMANENT chat ban?

yes, followed by a permanent game ban.

asking for help is fine, insulting players is not.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

my advice :

dont spam F-command. use it when u need it. ppl can get annoyed and click that report function

dont easily insult other ppl. some(maybe many) ppl got offended easily and use that report function

getting reported several times. can get u auto chat banned.

6 posts
1,310 battles

Umm hello, if you fill my chat window with constant F commands then I'll report as well. The game does not evolve around you.

ha you say like a person who had never cursed even once in a lifetime

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Umm hello, if you fill my chat window with constant F commands then I'll report as well. The game does not evolve around you.

yup. me to.. i also do this

ha you say like a person who had never cursed even once in a lifetime

that is why you curse on voice chat :D

like my friend do in Discord

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Is it the hot weather that is the cause of all these threads today?  People coming in to whinge, then having it pointed out to them that they may be in the wrong, followed by more arguments.

Beta Tester
25 posts
7,263 battles

If you want to be a "caller" you should organize your own clan.

People in pubs usually don't need/want an Admiral to command them since from their point of view is this "Who nominated you to be their commander".

And from what you've stated you were drilling instructions to them on what they should be doing which usually comes out strong specially if you're in a pub.

If you want to lead, do so in an organized team with people you know and had accepted you to be their "caller".

In a pub game, you should take it as it is ... a pub game (Could be more but usually "less")

And berating someone usually will earn you the ire of the entire team specially if you've been THAT demanding.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

If you want to be a "caller" you should organize your own clan.

People in pubs usually don't need/want an Admiral to command them since from their point of view is this "Who nominated you to be their commander".

And from what you've stated you were drilling instructions to them on what they should be doing which usually comes out strong specially if you're in a pub.

If you want to lead, do so in an organized team with people you know and had accepted you to be their "caller".

In a pub game, you should take it as it is ... a pub game (Could be more but usually "less")

And berating someone usually will earn you the ire of the entire team specially if you've been THAT demanding.

very true....

Sign in to follow this