You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
charcoal44

Commander Skills Q

11 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,450 battles

I noticed that for a XP price you can get extra point for your commander. I hit the train button but nothing appeared to happen. How does this feature work?

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

You can upskill any captain with experience points.

When a captain reaches max points (19) he can then earn experience points.

You can use free xp in place of experience points.

You can convert experience points to free xp.

Edited by keskparane

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,450 battles

Thanks, but what does it do? I expected to get extra points that I could use to get extra skills for my captain.

But nothing happened, I wasn't able to get any extra skills

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

Thanks, but what does it do? I expected to get extra points that I could use to get extra skills for my captain.

But nothing happened, I wasn't able to get any extra skills

So you paid the free xp and it didn't give you 1 more skill point?

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

You must have sufficient free XP to convert to commander XP for training. For example, if my commander is a new 0 commander XP commander I will need 1500 free XP to get him to 1 point and so and and so forth for subsequent commander points up to 19 points (the maximum possible number of points). If you have spent free XP but have not received commander points please report in the bug reports thread!

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,450 battles

Ok, so, my commander of the Murmansk when i click on the plus symbol next to his name it tells me i can increase his skill points to 12 for 74,450 free XP.

So, if I click on train, I'm supposed to get an extra 4 points (have 8 now) to spend on skills.

Is that how it's supposed to work?

411 posts
6,146 battles

Ok, so, my commander of the Murmansk when i click on the plus symbol next to his name it tells me i can increase his skill points to 12 for 74,450 free XP.

So, if I click on train, I'm supposed to get an extra 4 points (have 8 now) to spend on skills.

Is that how it's supposed to work?

Question is "Do you have 74,450 free xp ?" if "Yes", then just click. :red_button:

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,450 battles

Question is "Do you have 74,450 free xp ?" if "Yes", then just click. :red_button:

Yes, I do, thing is I clicked the train button on one of my other commanders, didn't get the extra points to use though.

Cant remember which commander it was now.