Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
New_Horizontal

Not ranked but still really salty

8 comments in this topic

250 posts
13,136 battles

Yes This wasn't ranked but I'm here just pure rant and vent.

"WHY THESE FRIGGING WORTHLESS POTATOES PLAY LIKE A SCRUB WHEN I'M BOTTOM TIER AND I HAVE TO CARRY THEM. ARE YOU ALWAYS PLAY LIKE THIS $#!@. IF YES, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY COMPUTER ONLINE GAME AND NEVER EVER COME BACK. BETTER GO TO HELL YOUR POS"

​I mean seriously, I was in Graf Spee and get bottom tier MM so yeah I'll take it and hope I can do something

I was wrong with pick up div mate (which never ever answer me what kind of gameplay he wants to play or tell something to me, he may never known what English look like.) I spawn A in Hotspot (T8 map) so I tried to support DD that run into it and half of my health gone with Bismarck and then the worst happened.

​"C cap team got obliterated in less than 5 minutes while our BBs sailed along 1-2 line and do absolutely nothing about the game until very end I have to hold A cap with only one DD (which yolo and eat torpedoes from enemy Akatsuki in 30 seconds) and Atlanta which is only one I'm not going to include in this category. We had to held against 2 Cleaveland + Bayern + Akatsuki + Bismarck + Weeb Myoko + Mustu. Atlanta fell apart left me alone to handle them while 3 BBs sailed toward other side which is absolutely NO ENEMY PRESENTS THERE. I killed weeb Myoko and crippled Bayern Mutsu and Bismarck for the cost of 3/4 my remaining health then cap A. those BBs start engaging them and sink some ships finally I tried to help them but my HP pool was too few to take more damage, I fell but not before crippled Molotov and Kongo and did 150K for this carry attemp"  

​I don't know If I'm top tier ships I could carry well but for this bottom tier game.... well ... nah

must carry harder

​one thing I wonder is why these players play so clumsy? Have they learn anything from grinding way toward T8?

​Ok my rant ended here

xb89M7W.jpg

AyXnxus.jpgavFyxUz.jpg

1,105 posts

high damage and kill mean nothing...... victory is everything! 

look at this!

15665683_360139867699589_549653503730151

and this

15747336_361555237558052_619200718057671

5K and 11K damage LOL!!

well..... i am noob at CA but i am not potato :V

i am more sux at play BB, and more worse at play DD

until i realize i should play CV :V

maybe we need to enlighten this what you call potato to play CV, or other class of ship.

compared to other, i am just newbie with >300 total battle. this potato should learn what type of sheep they should use....... i have a friend who are good in play BB but not good to play DD or vice versa. 

or a ship is simply VERY difficult to play! like IJN DD or KM CA or USN CV.

dont make potato quit! we need more player to play!

imagine every potato rage quit and you are the only noobest player left behind againts unicorn player :V

so we need this potato!

[SGC]
197 posts
10,267 battles

I KNOW THAT FEELING! OAO

Truth be told, my dear friend, it's the exact thing I've been experiencing with my Myoko.

For the past several months since I've had her, my Myoko's had a respectable win rate of about 54%

But... OVER THE PAST THREE MONTHS....

In the 100 matches I've played with the cruiser, I've only had a 46% winrate, with an average damage of OVER 66K.

There'd been so many instances I just had to try to carry the damn team, but even with multiple kills and 100k+ dmg, it's still just isn't enough.

Now it's dropped to 52%

Just... *GROANS*

That is the end of my rant, in response to yours. Have a blessed day o7

Edited by seiji09

Sign in to follow this