Sign in to follow this  
kongman

advice for new players

13 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I wish WG would link this thread before buying their preferred high-tier ships.

"kongman's words of wisdom"

Edited by Mingfang47

Video Contributor
2,267 posts
10,789 battles

New player have not to buy high tier premium ships

Because high tier must have skill player lots and skill commander 10pts or higher

I recommend tier 4-6 is ok for new player and can play any time, earn money easily

Super Tester
2,725 posts

New player have not to buy high tier premium ships

Because high tier must have skill player lots and skill commander 10pts or higher

I recommend tier 4-6 is ok for new player and can play any time, earn money easily

Unfortunately, we don't have skill restriction when buying a high tier ships. If there is, I would have seen people posting their whine in the 'certain' WoWS FB group that I joined.

And new players never go to forums unless they want reach-out their issues (e.g.: how-to, bug reports, feedback, suggestion, rant, whine, etc.) to the community & developers.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,448 battles

bought the murmansk when I was in T5 and playing omaha because it's dirt cheap

but I dont play russian ships yet then

too bad for murmansk MM is a d*ck nowadays 

oh, that advice aaa

play MKS BB line first, they are sooo user friendly

you will probably hit a brick wall at T5 aboard any cruiser if you're not good enough

stay away from RN CLs first

62 posts
254 battles

I have a friend that gave me a Graf Spee and I'm struggling with it, I don't know what the actual play style is.

Kek

980 posts
12,617 battles

I have a friend that gave me a Graf Spee and I'm struggling with it, I don't know what the actual play style is.

Kek

Against destroyers: Maintain 7km-9km, use high-explosive ammunition, turn on hydro if equipped

Against cruisers: Angle, maintain 9km-11km, use armour piercing ammunition

Against aircraft: Activate defensive AA if equipped, otherwise use the rudder to point nose of ship at torpedo bombers

Against battleships: Maintain 100km distance, fire HE against angled BBs, AP against broadside BBs

Edited by LordTyphoon

63 posts
1,554 battles

do not go out and buy high tier premium ships , go learn how to play the game first then buy them 

some of the low tier premium ships are ok 

your win rate will suffer and you will not help your team 

... and you will get players telling you to delete the game because you probably ruined their win-rate too... 

The sooner you guys get used to the meaning of the word "random" in Random Battle, then maybe the more accepting you'll be when RNGesus decides that it's your turn to train the newbs. ;) 

Sign in to follow this