Sign in to follow this  
XiaoFengSG

Mutsu (Late Buy Vs. Early Buy)

7 comments in this topic

4 posts
3,608 battles

Hi Wargaming,

I brought the newly released Nagato Class Battleship: Mutsu when i first saw her on the list. But only after afew games then you guys released the bundled version which comes with a 'Unique Flag' that i will love to collect (I won't mistakenly buy the wrong version if you guys released them all together)

Are you giving the early buyers / adopters the 'Flag' as well as what you did for the Graf Spee?

Her reviews are pretty bad, but still i brought her anyways since i am a Warship <content removed>.

Anyone of you had the same issue as me? (If so, please state here in this thread)

*Though i had my doubt that my thread will be seen by the tops.

Red Ink. Insults/Derogatory comments. Post Edited. User Already Sanctioned.

Duplicate Thread. Thread Locked. 

~ADM_dude

Edited by ADM_dude

4 posts
3,608 battles

Dude watch the red text that's reserve for Modder and Staff

Huh? Wait i don't get it.. (I am new in this thread)

You mean i can't insert words that's in red? How am i supposed to know if i can't say out anything? O.o Though i am wondering already why are they censoring words that is being used by humans all around the globe? No offense though.

But thanks for the notice, i hope WG gets to know what's already wrong on their own. (Which i want to do so because i CASHED in order to get something which normal players can't get) :3

Edited by XiaoFengSG

556 posts
8,197 battles

Basically a IJN flag with the ship and blossoms in the red circle.    Does nothing, but I suppose people want them for some reason.

Cheers cob.

Still waiting for the corgi flag though