Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Smart_alec_123456789

Chat Censor Still Broken

14 comments in this topic

2 posts

Hello,

The chat censor is still broken for me. My launcher says I have the latest version of the game, however all I see in chat is ******, even the chat channel titles are all ******.

Yet all the threads that mention this seem to be locked, saying that the problem has been fixed.

Well it has not been fixed, and it needs to be fixed!!

Beta Tester
21 posts
5,656 battles

Please fire the person that is in charge of the chat filter it has been broken since day 1 in this server. The main server chat language is English so can we get somebody that speaks English as a first language to monitor it. As it is you cant even type "No" in chat without it being censored, I mean really?????

Since the latest patch it is beyond a joke it seems that every English word is being filtered as a bad word so even relaying instructions via text is impossible.

A great way to start season 6 of Ranked Battles.

Chilli

Edited by Chilistreamz

[CL]
20 posts
12,506 battles

Hello and poi to all!. When players are complaining, and you expect us to wait for business hour to repair it?. Seem logical if the server if only online on business hours wherever there are, WG or their staff need to buck up, we do need an immediate solution but this is taking too long and it is really affecting gameplay. Please consider this just an advice from regular player.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

If you are still experiencing broken chat filters,

1. close the game client
  2. start the launcher
  3. change the language setting to something else, let it update
  4. change it back to the language you want
  5. start the game client

103 posts
3,940 battles

Well, that fix that amade linked did the trick. Still, having it broken in the first place is really disappointing and makes the chat functionality feel like it's alpha quality.

Sign in to follow this