keskparane

9 comments in this topic

2,225 posts
13,741 battles

** *** *****. ***** *** **** ****!

Thread locked, issue with patch in game filter known about.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/22503-update-061-in-game-chat-issues/

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

[BRU]
279 posts
2,081 battles

easist way to beat to beat the cencor is to use a launguage that isnt alaphabet based

Morse Code? We're on ships, after all! :yes_cap:

31 posts
2,897 battles

This thread should be getting serious answers, not useless banter over the censorship. What is up with the SEA team that leads to random English words being censored?

Edited by Asian_noone

683 posts
7,367 battles

Morse Code? We're on ships, after all! :yes_cap:

That'd be nice! unfortunately I only know "SOS" and it may be actually opposite ( 3 long, 3 short, 3 long, or the other way round??)

Then I'll need to hire someone to read the codes for me (just like several sailors on board always on the look out on signal flags/light codes etc from other ships)

Edit: Just read a moderator pinned post. seemed like WG have already noticed it, we will just wait for the fix then :)

Edited by Darkworld_2015

31 posts
2,897 battles

Edit: Just read a moderator pinned post. seemed like WG have already noticed it, we will just wait for the fix then :)

That doesn't quite address why WG SEA chose to censor those words in the first place. Is there any translation process that goes on? Which country is the SEA office located?