You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

[Update 0.6.1] Release Feedback

65 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

New inventory, new upgrades, improved audio, etc... More new things to talk about! Post your feedback for update 0.6.1 in this thread.

P.S. No need to mention the broken chat filter, it's already been forwarded to the devs.

[BASE2]
6 posts
7,987 battles

Besides the broken chat filter, the chat titles are a bit broken. Filter broken not just in port, but in battle as well. Marblehead performs like a normal omaha now, and the stealth upgrade on pepsi is a godsend. Victory music still plays in port...

Edited by cjmpaja

43 posts
11,675 battles

WARNING: You can't sell the stock hulls of ships that have upgraded hulls as a requirement to mount upgraded modules unless you equip the stock modules first.

If you sell the stock modules first, you lose the ability to sell the stock hulls completely even if you re bought the stock modules and mounted them.

I sold my fletcher's stock torpedoes first before noticing there was not an option to sell the stock hull. Now if I re buy the stock torpedoes and mount it the hull icon will switch from bought to not bought (it will diplay the hull's price and asks me to buy it again).

So basically I just lost 750,000 credits. Thanks WG. Please fix this.

I also did it on my amagi, new orleans, benson, udaloi, tashkent........................... that's like +3000000 credits..

Fix this please.

683 posts
7,332 battles

A little bit feedback on audio

Well, I really welcome Wg introduce change in in-game music depending on the combat scene, but after a few matches i felt something can be improved:

Ambient, enemy in sight, engaging... from "ambient" to "enemy in sight" not much of problem, I think a little bit off in "engaging" part. I noticed music changed after been shot at ( which means after a split secoind to 1 second after the shot landed on my ship), it feels like a delay, though the intention isn't so. What I suggest is that might as well change the "engaging" music onset at been spotted. at fisrt I was thinking put it when player's ship been locked on or enemy has just fired their guns (means the shells just left the muzzle), but that'd give away extra information, making some of the captain skills not as attractive anymore.

There was an instance I was in a heat of battle (pensacola) agaisnt a few enemy ships when my rudder was broken and my repair party was not ready yet. I waited for my detection range boom to over so I could drop out of detection (Holy my great!!! for the first time in pensacola!!! sob sob~~) however the intense "engaging" music switched to "enemy in sight" (I think so) despite the fact that there are 5 enemy ships could shoot at me (yeah, I remembered the music changed once I was out of detection and no more shots hitting my ship) In which I do think it's better to keep the "engaging" music anyway.

Haven't tried out selling stuff in inventory.

Tried to check on the secondaries under the effect of adrenaline rush, but... hmm... maybe I was too into the combat against other ship, I couldn't feel much difference :P my bad. Maybe can someone from the receiving end enlighten me a bit?

all in all, not bad, I like it. (am I missing the old in-game music tracks? have they been replaced?) 

PS: Sorry for my broken English.

PS 2: and Happy festive celebration to all Hindu/Indians who are celebrating Thaipusam! 

Edited by Darkworld_2015

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

A little bit feedback on audio

Well, I really welcome Wg introduce change in in-game music depending on the combat scene, but after a few matches i felt something can be improved:

Ambient, enemy in sight, engaging... from "ambient" to "enemy in sight" not much of problem, I think a little bit off in "engaging" part. I noticed music changed after been shot at ( which means after a split secoind to 1 second after the shot landed on my ship), it feels like a delay, though the intention isn't so. What I suggest is that might as well change the "engaging" music onset at been spotted. at fisrt I was thinking put it when player's ship been locked on or enemy has just fired their guns (means the shells just left the muzzle), but that'd give away extra information, making some of the captain skills not as attractive anymore.

There was an instance I was in a heat of battle (pensacola) agaisnt a few enemy ships when my rudder was broken and my repair party was not ready yet. I waited for my detection range boom to over so I could drop out of detection (Holy my great!!! for the first time in pensacola!!! sob sob~~) however the intense "engaging" music switched to "enemy in sight" (I think so) despite the fact that there are 5 enemy ships could shoot at me (yeah, I remembered the music changed once I was out of detection and no more shots hitting my ship) In which I do think it's better to keep the "engaging" music anyway.

I would give an arm and a leg (or AALG's arms and legs) if they could make the in-game track transition as seamlessly as LucasArts' iMUSE system.

Excuse me while I go and re-install a certain space sim game to listen to some great track transitions.

[SEATO]
3 posts
2,437 battles

Mod Amade I was unlawfully suspended from chat when I tried to "bypass" the BROKEN filter by using hyphens. Please lift the suspension.

Inventory just keeps on loading though.

BUT DEAR GOD THE PEPSICOLA IS BACK BABY!!! :B Cruisin on a USN sporting that 203 gives me the chills even though I ain't on the receiving end.

Disputing mod/admin/GM decisions. User warned.

To clarify, your sanction was for your infraction yesterday, before the filter was broken.

~amade

Edited by amade

99 posts
1,653 battles

Inventory opens a page that says failed to open URL.

Update: Seems my firewall was blocking access.

Edited by Axion_Nova

683 posts
7,332 battles

I do hope they fix the chat fast... it's really hampering teamwork. I had a few matches today with good teammates, whom I really much appreciated and thankful for their help in game, a good, reliable chat system would have made the game much more enjoyable,

Please for god's sake WG, fix the chat quickly. I t I s V e r y A n n o y i n g T o T y p e L i k e T h i s

411 posts
6,146 battles

Damn, Sound System is totally Broken... really breaks my concentration:facepalm:

And although I like the Fading concept, the effects seem buggy/incomplete :hmm:

Thanks for the inventory though :)(Best implementation),got nearly 20mil from trash:trollface:

P.S: Amade, it would be really kind of u to tell me why I was chat banned..:((I don't dispute the decision, just want to know why)also,how many reports are needed to get a chat ban ?

Edited by _TAMAL_

Super Tester
630 posts
9,479 battles

I would give an arm and a leg (or AALG's arms and legs) if they could make the in-game track transition as seamlessly as LucasArts' iMUSE system.

I agree, the music transition is now terrible and I miss the old music that had timers on them.