Sign in to follow this  
_RoryMercury

Chat filter overzealous after patch

8 comments in this topic

[FTSTL]
4 posts
3,211 battles

The in game chat filter is working over time, just about everything I and others type is being filtered out making it near impossible to communicate in game. This has only occurred since patch 6.1.0

Current language is: English (New Zealand)

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

So because they need their beauty sleep, and don't want to have on-call, or shift working techs to monitor a 24 hour, world-wide money-spinning game on numerous servers, we have to wait till their alarm clocks wake them up!

Yep.  WG.  Tight-fisted and doesn't care for the consumers wishes, even when the consumer is their life-line and financier.

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

Well we are still waiting for your overpaid desk-jockeys to get out of bed I see.

Yet we still have to put up with crap.

It may be out of hours to WG, but they should realise they run 24 hour servers that need technical support at times.

From frustration due to yet another bug, I have said things I regret and now have a chat ban.  Not that that will have much effect as it will take the geeks more time than that to fix this problem.  Allowing that it doesn't effect their lunchtime, or their afternoon nap, or when they watch the clock to knock off eh.