You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Ryujo&Independence in one team = Raoh+Kaioh, LOOOOL

10 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

from what i know and what i heard, that is impossible for the same CV tier in one team....... and this is what i got today :V

shot-17.02.08_13.31.45-0520.jpg

and this is the first time it happened to me.... did they change the MM system?

and MM is NOT RANDOM AT ALL! why the heck most of the time getting lose streak or win streak is so easy? i remember playing at friday AND GOT 5 STREAK WIN! and play again is saturday and got 5 streak lose.......... today play again and got both!

and today.... oh well....

mm.png

lose or win streak....... do you feel the same? got a lot of win streak and then got lose streak and vice versa...

[this is just speculation]

if you play poorly, you will get a poor team too!

this pic made me cry..... i know i am not that good but at least.....  LOOOL i am survived  :V

shot-17.02.08_12.36.54-0224.jpg

this is the cause...."Pro BB player "

shot-17.02.08_12.38.05-0418.jpg

[ refer to http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/22369-pro-bb-player-is-really-a-content-removed-make-dd-great-again/ ]

[this nagato rekt my entire team...... i am trying to bomb it..... but their AA defense is solid! together they get close to prevent bombing!]

now i am sure how to win a lot..... IMAGINE when i play poorly but there is pro BB/player that carry the entire game and rekt the whole enemy fleet!

shot-17.02.08_13.31.45-0520.jpg

mm.png

shot-17.02.08_12.36.54-0224.jpg

shot-17.02.08_12.38.05-0418.jpg

Super Tester
1,310 posts

from what i know and what i heard, that is impossible for the same CV tier in one team....... and this is what i got today :V

u've heard something wrong

btw. CV MM is like this :

+/- 1 tier up to tier 7 (only applied when u are solo queue)

up to 2 CV per team (this is applied up to tier 7 battle)

Edited by ReNation

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

You can't just show a pic of a BB with 4 kills and say pro BB player, especially when their scores are so close together. "Kill steal BB player" might be closer to the truth?

Looking at your minimap I think you are missing out on some vital information. Selecting "show last known enemy position" (or woteva it is) can give you a clearer picture of enemy team IMO.

1,105 posts

u've heard something wrong

btw. CV MM is like this :

+/- 1 tier up to tier 7 (only applied when u are solo queue)

up to 2 CV per team (this is applied up to tier 7 battle)

so we can actually have 2 Hiryu in the same team? is that possible to have 2 Hiryu in the same division? 

if this is possible its going to be interesting!  swarm of cats!

this bro said it :V

the game has a limit of 2 CV per team. It's impossible to have 3v2 CV

Also, CVs of the same tier isn't allowed based on what i know.

KS BB still deal damage and kill the enemy.....

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

KS BB still deal damage and kill the enemy.....

My point being that going by the scores he is no more pro than the next 2 players. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Konigsberg captain that played the best on that team.
Edited by keskparane

1,105 posts

My point being that going by the scores he is no more pro than the next 2 players. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Konigsberg captain that played the best on that team.

well.... i will admit their team is so good too :V

but my point in thread is MM always try to create the good vs the bad team. its so weird that most of the time i got streak win or lose.

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

....t my point in thread is MM always try to create the good vs the bad team. ....

Actually I have recently received an interesting impression on this. For the past week or so I have been almost exclusively playing tier 8 because I am trying to complete every task in the Honorable Service campaign. There have been wins and losses, and some potato players, but generally the matches have been what I would consider reasonably matched. With ranked coming up I spent much of the last 2 days reacquainting myself with tier 7 ships to try and decide which I would use. I felt that there was a big difference in the team meta. I really felt like there was as you say a "good vs bad" team in some (maybe 30%?) of the matches. This is an impression I simply wasn't getting in tier 8. Perhaps it is just a random case of clubber distribution?

I realize that talking about impressions and the like is not scientific and is very subjective but I am sharing them none the less.

345 posts
3,656 battles

What i meant about CVs of the same tier only applies to tier VII and above. Sorry.

Edited by Loshirai14