You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Don't get rid of the 250 flag supercontainers please!

48 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

As per patch notes, 250 flag containers will be removed from supercontainer drops.

I rather get 250 flags, even the ones I rarely use, instead of rare upgrades.

I don't want to spam Flags/Consumable containers which gives very few flags in comparison.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

inb4 people post salt about never getting any supercontainers

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

As per patch notes, 250 flag containers will be removed from supercontainer drops.

I don't want to spam Flags/Consumable containers which gives very few flags in comparison.

No more 250 flags SC but maybe it's 300 flags SCs now?

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

I think im with you. I never use those flag unless important things such as Ranked battles and upcoming clan wars (if have)

But instead of giving same flags.. (i got 250 × 3 anti detonation flags) and i dont even use anti deto flags..

Why dont they make it differently in % of drop?

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

As much as I hate getting 250 flags that I won't see an opportunity to use it, but this kind of fix doesn't help much either. It's substitute "special" upgrade is equally as useless, if not even less useful.

Instead of 250 of one flag types, I'd rather see 5 types of flags, 50 each.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

353 posts
5,012 battles

maybe they can reduce it to 100 flags but removing will be sad..

side track, rare upgrades means for particular ship only? then if the upgrade isnt useful doesnt that mean my rng chance got worse?

753 posts
8,965 battles

I have that many flags that I cannot use so being able to sell some is good for me even though I don't need the credits either.

On the rare occasion that you actually get a SC, I'd rather prefer something that you cannot get in the frequent challenges. 

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I'd rather have flags than utterly useless trash upgrades.

Heck, I'd rather have +fire chance flags than those upgrades.

Part of me can't escape the thought that WG wants to sell more flags and thus is

making it even more difficult to gain them...

683 posts
7,338 battles

Flags to me... Well it opens up new way for me to use flags. For instance I never use the increase fire n detonation flags before until I got 250 of anti detonation and those flags respectively, then I started to use them.together...

Yeah, I do hope they keep the 250 flags option, instead I think they should've reduce the chance of getting credits? Especially the 5 million one... come on, don't waste my super container chances on 5 million credits!

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,839 battles

The removal of 250 flags is obviously tied to be new ability to sell flags and also with the:

"You spoke, we listened and changed the content of crates inside standard Containers"  who would rather four flags instead of five in a ""Try Your Luck" Container ????????

99 posts
1,653 battles

The removal of 250 flags is obviously tied to be new ability to sell flags

Selling the flags will get you less than the weak 5m credit prize, much less for most of the flags.

I would like it better the way it was but without the terrible flags.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

I never get any supercontaine..........oh

I could imagine the credits that are generated by the sale of flags would be massive and even the mere reduction in the number given out means that somewhere, someone is converting doubloons for credits.  WGnotforprofit.jpg.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Count me in! I want the 250 flag containers to stay.

Only got one for the speed flags so far on my NA account,but has come in handy for slow ships and especially for the Graf Spee.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

Small sample size at the moment but I have switched back to consumables and flags for the container choice rather than try your luck.  9 weeks of TYL without a SC is not worth the effort.

What I have found is that the containers are dropping type 1 and 2 camos regularly.  As useful as a screen door on a sub.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Small sample size at the moment but I have switched back to consumables and flags for the container choice rather than try your luck.  9 weeks of TYL without a SC is not worth the effort.

What I have found is that the containers are dropping type 1 and 2 camos regularly.  As useful as a screen door on a sub.

At least you can sell them now.I somehow ended up with approx 170 -3% detection camos which I don't need on my NA account.Sold them after the update for a nice profit!

I have gotten 3 or 4 SC,all with the flags option.Did try TYL a few times at the start,but decided I wanted something more than a couple of flags per click!

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

After not getting any for a couple of months,got 2 SC in the last week after clicking the flags option.Both with an upgrade I won't use:a smoke generator one and a defensive AA one.

Sold them both for about a 1 million credits straight away.Although the credits are handy as I only PvE these days,if they don't want to change it back to teh chance of getting 250 flags then id rather just get the flags option I selected in the first place which I can use.Waste of an SC.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Lol.  My last SC of any kind was back in November.  I would even be happy with one of the useless upgrades

:D  I got 2 not long after  they started,ad I think another one in December.I 'think' up till these last 2 I got 1 or 2 this year.All by selecting the flags choice.

I personally think your better off just selecting one of the options you can use regularly than TYL.At least then you are still getting decent rewards.