You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Loshirai14

Asia Server Best Ships based on Statistics

32 comments in this topic

345 posts
3,750 battles

Based on Winrate

SKn3Y36.jpg

Flint was not played that much which is why it's not on the list.

Yellow ones are either premium, unique, reward or special ships.

ARP Kongo is just a Kongo clone.

If i reduce the min battles to 250, flint will be added and a lot more premium would take over.

Edit:

Based on Average Damage

QWJfFwi.jpg

Edited by Loshirai14

345 posts
3,750 battles

And your point is??

Premiums ships are OP??

If that's how you see it. 

The only thing i'm sure is that those tier 5 (super league) and tier 7 premium ships will populate the upcoming ranked battles.

Edited by Loshirai14

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

If that's how you see it. 

The only thing i'm sure is that those tier 5 (super league) and tier 7 premium ships will populate the upcoming ranked battles.

Well that is how WG makes it's money... to run the game...

And WG not really balancing them is the issue... Everyone can agree to that... all they do is discontinue them in the premium shop...

Off Topic :- Is that Akizuki I see in T8... :teethhappy:

1,386 posts
8,344 battles

What the stats shows about Shinonome is actually her players are skilled. Just like Flint.

I wonder why Murmansk is on the list, haven't seem this ship for quite a while and I think it should be facing some survivability issues. A 152mm shell can overmatch her 10mm bow and easily citadel her. Anyway I think some low tier premium ships are performing better because of the player base. As I think most people won't get a high level captain for a low tier regular ship. Anyone who does that should be reported to PETA immediately. But for some ships like Marblehead and Ishizuchi, they may not have the best capabilities, but you can just grab a captain from a high tier ship.

Wonder why Texas is in the list, it's basically a AA New York. Maybe demonstrating CV are OP?

Missouri is probably also the player base difference, as most people who are willing to spend that much free exp on basically an Iowa are experienced players.

1,110 posts
7,850 battles

ofc premium is more OP

having  19 point captain driving the ships can break and showcase the ship to their full potential

Yubari were OP - lol

19 point captain make it op. St Luis with 19 point captain can also be op - but no one do that

Edited by humusz

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

I wonder what is the issue with "it will be full of prem ship in ranked" ? Lets say there is 4 belfast in que.. wont it be 2 belfast for each side? Or is it not like that?

Video Contributor
2,279 posts
10,896 battles

I wonder what is the issue with "it will be full of prem ship in ranked" ? Lets say there is 4 belfast in que.. wont it be 2 belfast for each side? Or is it not like that?

it can possible

Same Atago in last season 3 Atago each side but all of them MM matches its

345 posts
3,750 battles

isnt it UP and needs to be moved to T6?

"should be moved to tier 6"

I realized that Akizuki is basically a RN cruiser and it made me have fun with it. I still hate the fact that despite me having 47% main battery hitrate out of 84 battles with Akizuki, i barely do any damage.

It feels like my good accuracy is not being rewarded :(

Edited by Loshirai14

Video Contributor
2,279 posts
10,896 battles

I realized that Akizuki is basically a RN cruiser and it made me have fun with it. I still hate the fact that despite me having 47% main battery hitrate out of 84 battles with Akizuki, i barely do any damage.

It feels like my good accuracy is not being rewarded :(

For me my acc is 45% a.damage 60k up (I already showed in HOF) totally she is DD hunter if with IFHE and DDAA without aa Burst(she can cover a bit for team but no longer)

213 posts
4,335 battles

You have to look at player base size before comparing win rate, have a look at the graph I made in this thread.

Raw winrate is meaningless. The fewer players a ship has, the better it does. The idea that German DDs are the best is rubbish. They are underperforming.

345 posts
3,750 battles

You have to look at player base size before comparing win rate, have a look at the graph I made in this thread.

Raw winrate is meaningless. The fewer players a ship has, the better it does. The idea that German DDs are the best is rubbish. They are underperforming.

I based mine on the last 2 weeks, solo only, with minimum of 1000 battles.

213 posts
4,335 battles

I based mine on the last 2 weeks, solo only, with minimum of 1000 battles.

Yes but the relationship is linear.  

Consider this :

The average WR for ships with 1000 -2000 battles is 55.34%

The average WR foar ships with over 20,000 battles 50.29%

Therefore a Z-52 with 1,700 games and a  54.43% WR is slightly UNDER performing.

Whereas a Fuso with 50,381 games and a a 51.25% WR is slightly OVER performing.

The rate at which WR decrease with number of games is different for each class and is steeper for DDs than BBs, probably because they are harder to play.

So, if Z-52 were to be played by the same size player base as Fuso, it would likely have a lower win rate.

I hope that clarifies. (Have a look at the graph).