You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hellimp

Can I still apply for the test?

9 comments in this topic

695 posts
2,153 battles

How bout the weekend beta tester? What do they have to do to participate? :^)

Just getting this confirmed but if you played games in the weekend beta test then you should have access to the CBT.  This is all part of the permission they are currently working on.

You will have to Download a new client / launcher to be able to play, this info will be up on the portal when CBT goes live.

or read here for more info.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/2239-closed-beta-client-download-link/

Super Tester
1,677 posts

speaking of which, I think I want to threate- I mean gently inform some guys I know that are amicable with naval shit so that the initial beta is rolling and that I will entice them with codes so that I can drag them under the water but I dunno where to get codes to entice em XD

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

speaking of which, I think I want to threate- I mean gently inform some guys I know that are amicable with naval shit so that the initial beta is rolling and that I will entice them with codes so that I can drag them under the water but I dunno where to get codes to entice em XD

At this stage there have been no invite codes made available (trust me Chappo and JD would be lording it over everyone farming rep if they were ;) ).

You'll have to point them to the portal to sign up.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

At this stage there have been no invite codes made available (trust me Chappo and JD would be lording it over everyone farming rep if they were ;) ).

You'll have to point them to the portal to sign up.

Chappo would probably make one bow like a peasa- I mean respect his AUTHORITEH lel

oh well, there goes my leverage.