You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RaptorGTX22

Aimbotters, Matchmaking and ticket response

41 comments in this topic

5 posts
576 battles

Now, few problems i've noticed with the game lately, is WG doing anything about hackers/aimbotters in the game...cause it doesn't seem what I do recently in some games, turn left of right, side to side, in smoke and 'not detected', doesnt matter how fast im going, always getting hit if not the most of the times getting hit critically (cits/fire, etc). Now you could put this being random..but every game?...esp when you getting hit from weak gun boast (under tiered ijn DD for example). Where is the 'report cheater' in the menu? I can only use the report 'bot' casue they using a bot...but can only use 7 times a day?..wtf WG? Does WG take cheaters/hacker seriously? or no one care cause they think cause the client is server based and hacking is impossible?...true..no hacks in CoD or BF either :/

And while we talking about bots....WG matchmaking system...WOW....I thought League of Legends system was bad...f*** me...currently on last 25 games, only won 6. I'll be a BS, by the time I get into firing range half my team are dead...wtf. Some days i'll get a nice average and good matchmaking with 60-40% win rate...but that's rare...i'd take me 10 hours on this game to just to get the first win bonus on 10 ships most of the time. This leading me to believe most of my team must be bots...yet you only give us 7 reports daily?..wtf WG?

Lastly...ticket responses time, just wondering how long you guys usually take?..most other games I put tickets in takes only 1-2 days...you guys...alot longer. Sad thing the ticket I put in i was trying to give you guys money (gifting doubloons to a friend)...but just silence..oh well.

The game can be fun (mostly at tier 2-4) but once you hit tier 5 you get constantly hit by a tier 7 that never misses (both a aimbotter and MMing problem) I just dont know how the game has lasted this long....only way to play atm is to drop like $500 on it...buy all the op premium ships and premuim account..basically P2W...but that dont help if your team full of bots and/or against aimbotters.

216 posts
2,239 battles

-Bla bla bla "in smoke and 'not detected" bla bla bla

Most likely you're getting hit because the player firing at you has an average human intelligence and isn't blind, thus allowing them to see your shells appear thus letting them know where you're sitting in your smoke.

View PostRalphTheTheatreCat, on 06 February 2017 - 04:29 AM, said:

Watch for the gunfire and adjust.  Smart people don't stay in smoke

That or they move none stop and angle there ship in the smoke.

Edited by Ryzil

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Yeah, in high tier match you can see players that almost never miss their target from 10km regardless of ship types assuming they have visual on you. Blindfiring into smoke is a common thing in WoWs. Heck they can even put on a torp wall into smoke so they can just make sure you're not smoke camping.

When i'm using RN CLs to camp in smoke, i make sure to move my ship back and forth to confuse them so that they can't hit me.with blindfire and turn the ship when i suspect that they will drop torp into smoke.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,020 battles

lol   The smart people in smoke are a rarity.

You should really try higher tiers (T8+) at 8 pm server time onwards. Guaranteed to have a few smoke unicum divs lol
Edited by stratmania

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

Stop accusing people of hacking, most likely they made an educated guess when firing into the smoke. It's not as difficult as you think. Smoke only makes you invisible, not invulnerable.

As for MM, well, they shit on everyone equally and there is nothing we can do about it.

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles

Hitting ships inside a smoke is easier than you might think and is more skill-dependent than "luck". A seasoned warship player can predict you behaviors (e.g. turning, change in speed and movement) inside or not inside a smoke without needing to spot you all the while

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

49% WR. Complains of hackers.

Yeah...

whats that got to do with it . Cause he not a person who starts multiple accounts till he gets a decent winrate like most of the high ranking players on the server .

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

there have been aiming mods in the past that have been banned , so there could have been more that have been developed .......it has happen in WOT and WOWS 

5 posts
576 battles

Thank for all the replies. I'd just like to clarify, when im getting hit in smoke, im not firing back, yes i know if I did it basically gives away my position but Im not. Yes..i know smoke doesn't make you invulnerable but getting hit constantly by a full volley while im angled to them in smoke where I cant be seen seems abit suss...and like I said..this isn't 'random' games..this is like 4 out of 5 games. And i'll say it again..a "FULL VOLLEY" while moving. Now I can be any ship in the game 5km away from them with me not moving, and them not moving...only 70% of shells will hit...cruisers and gun boat DD more accurate but you will never hit all your shots. Now if you guys disagree with this...we are playing different games because imo WG should rename this game from WOWS to RNG. Now thats only at 5km...im getting full volleyed at 8km+..please explain?

Now...you guys said.. 'maybe the guy is a good player"...true, however the good player still cant control the RNG...shells are never accurate in this game no matter how well you aim them..sure 1, 2 , maybe 3 shots....full volleys of 6-8 -10...BS

Now to MMing...all these 'good players'...why they not on my team lol...at least 30% of the time be good :p

Some have also commented on my win rate, I started played during the end of open beta and played alot of games from then to the game officially launched. Mostly in my tier 2 ijn DD, loved the damn thing and won alot of games so thats why my WR is as it is..but it slowly deteriorating every time I decide to play.

So noone has experience putting in support tickets to WG?...im still waiting for a reply :(

334 posts
13,020 battles

I kinda think the detection warning is faulty I have noticed lately being fired at both in and out of smoke (DD and Brit CL mainly) but the detection warning NOT going off. I understand blind firing into smoke and the fact that RNG seems to bless some players over others but it seems to be happening more often than an occasional glitch. I don't think it's a cheat I think something is not working right in the game itself. 

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

As what I heard of

No cheat can solve the RNG problem.

No cheat can indicate where you are in the smoke as long as you don't fire shots.

actually, according to rumors i heard, there's a cheat that shows a outline of where your ship last was when you entered smoke, but it's just a rumor so... meh