You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xKatyushax

About Public VPN, Public VPN can make account get perma banned or not?

11 comments in this topic

11 posts
4,219 battles

First, this thread is not penalty appeal

I have few question and information about mod and public VPN and i need an answer

I'm already asking about this issue (sending ticket) but not get an answer from ticket

On 13 december, my acc got a perma ban while i just use 2 mod, that happen after i use public VPN. Before i use public VPN my acc is fine. Im not receiving first temporary ban but perma ban on my first ban.Checking yahoo mail, no first warning, WG said im continue using illegal mod, im asking on ticket what date they give temporary ban? but WG can't give me the date about the first temporary ban

Asking about the name of illegal mod but not get answer too

My acc will get back, but WG will wipe all my ship except premium ship and gold/doubloon, said by WG

This issue have few odd/strange point:

1. POINT ONE

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/80553-illegal-mods-and-consequences/

There is written:
"These players have been banned for 7 days. After this punishment is over, they will be unbanned and receive amnesty. However, should a player be caught by the system a second time, the game ban applied to his/her account will be permanen"

What happen to me is not get 7days ban and not get amnesty (never get temporary ban from i create an wow account)

The statement "caught by the system a second time", on ticket, i ask WG when the date my first i caught? but WG cant answer the date

2. POINT TWO

My mod is skin mod and color change shell mod

Okay, now my question:

1. I upload the mod, here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxs39nliTE6ec2hIcWFwV3VQREU/view

This 2 mod (skin and color change shell) is legal or not?

I read forum, Color change shell is legal, information from = http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/10922-modding-aa-tracers/

2. about VPN, im normaly play with paid VPN service, as long i use paid VPN my acc is fine, but after i use free public vpn from https://www.tcpvpn.com/free-vpn-server-continent-asia and using IP 128.199.205.250 (MCT 1) and 45.64.99.74 (ID 1) my acc got perma ban.

If you use free public VPN then you will got 1 IP address from that VPN web link

Question number two is, if the situation is like this:

Other player using illegal mod so the WG system blacklist the IP number of that user, the first warning ban 7day+first email will be sent to other user which use illegal mod. On other side, other user using that IP too, then WG system detecting the blacklisted IP is online so the system give perma ban on that new user. So in this time, that user will not get first temporary ban or first email warning.

I need an clear answer, using free public VPN is safe or not? considering the situation above (remember, free public VPN is 1 IP used by many user)

Other situation is:

If few user online together in WOW, WOW system will detected me as bot, logic what the system thinking: --> the system will see 1 person opening multiple client to get EXP, well, that true if the system will see many user using same IP at the same time.

3. i dont know how to read phyton.log, but my friend said all my mod saved on that log, so i upload it too. Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxs39nliTE6eWFljdzBMeFNsUW8/view

Any illegal mod on that phyton log?

4. how if i said "im bot" on all chat mode, but that chat is just joke? can WG ban from that joke log chat?

Because few week before ban, my team lose, and i still alive but i got blamed, my team ask "do you bot?" then i answer "yes, im bot", im answer that because i know the logic, bot can't chat+can't answer

5. Last question, about rule on http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/80553-illegal-mods-and-consequences/

Do you think that rule is valid? about 2 ban (7days then perma+amnesty), because i dont get 7 days

Why WG post that rule while in fact/realtime WG give perma without 7days?

Why im asking this on forum?

Because i dont want my other account get ban again with accident of using illegal mod, while i do not know what the illegal mod name list

User need to know the list of illegal mod, like on world of tank website. On WOT website, WG give the list of illegal mod, but not in WOW, user confusing about the name of illegal mod....

once again, im not make an penalty appeal request here, i just need clear verification about using free public vpn + mod that i used, my mod+public vpn is safe or not? 

-sorry my english is bad-

mod= https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxs39nliTE6ec2hIcWFwV3VQREU/view

phyton.log=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxs39nliTE6eWFljdzBMeFNsUW8/view

vpn= https://www.tcpvpn.com/free-vpn-server-continent-asia

Edited by xKatyushax

11 posts
4,219 battles

Stop using mods. Play with stock game and not thru vpn.

You wont have any of these issues.

well, WG give mod folder dude, i think skin mod is fine right? and i see moderator posting thread about clean mod, change color shell is clean mod, said by moderator, but i forgot the thread link is

hmm, my internet connection is bad if not using VPN, other provider here have expensive payment

I use PAID VPN almost 1 years on  WOW and my acc is fine, but after change to free public VPN, my acc perma ban

There is difference about paid vpn and free public vpn

Beta Tester
906 posts

I use to play thru my own vpn but no longer do as my isp fixed up the routes.

No one can answer you other than WG.

The safest way is to play a stock vanilla version of the game.

Vpn have it cleared with wg before using.

11 posts
4,219 battles

I use to play thru my own vpn but no longer do as my isp fixed up the routes.

No one can answer you other than WG.

The safest way is to play a stock vanilla version of the game.

Vpn have it cleared with wg before using.

already ask to wg but no answer on ticket, and how about change color of shell? like blue for AP shell and red for HE shell, that legal? because i found thread on this forum, change color of shell is fine, now i not using change color of shell before this mod confirmed as clean mod

On my country have a local vpn seller, thats called paid vpn, the difference about paid and free public vpn is, who use that paid vpn not many as free vpn, so my account fine on paid vpn, but not in free vpn

Edited by xKatyushax

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

You might want to bring this to Sub_Octavian on  reddit and see if he can spare the time to get this through directly to the person responsible. The larger the company , the more indirect and lengthly it is to get anything done. This might be also a good toptic to raise the alarm to the devs so make sure it sounds like that.

WG customer service is annoying because the time it takes for them to answer is somewhere between a week and a year which by that point even the user has already forget about that ticket. They are that SHORT HANDED

11 posts
4,219 battles

I don't see what's the problem with using VPN that a player can be ban for it.

like i explained before

The rule is "multiple login with same IP is prohibited", if you use VPN, u will get 1 IP address, same as other people, if you and me using same IP, the system will read as 1 person double login with multiple client on same IP

The system will thingking you and me as 1 person who doing or opening 2 client at same times, on other word the system will thingking 1 person doing a botting with multiple account in single PC. That what happen to me coz i just use skin mod + change color shell, the only reason is from VPN IP

And the worst scenario is, example:

you and me login from same IP, then i do botting or use illegal mod, WG maybe will blacklisted that IP, the IP address that u use it.

And after i receive first warning, the second warning come to your account, so the final ban come to u

The system not looking we as 2 person, but looking that we as 1 person, because i do cheating, then u who login on same IP will flagged as clone from my account from the system.

The system will thingking there is cheater who use bot on same IP address, on WG logic if few client login from 1 IP is flagged as bot

Its more odd when this is my first banned without receiving amnesty or 7 days ban.

That the best probability from this issue.

why i can say this?

Because this issue same as on kancolle web browser game, same like this, if someone cheating on 1 VPN IP, then other who use that IP will get banned too

Rule to playing safe on kancolle, dont use public VPN

You might want to bring this to Sub_Octavian on  reddit and see if he can spare the time to get this through directly to the person responsible. The larger the company , the more indirect and lengthly it is to get anything done. This might be also a good toptic to raise the alarm to the devs so make sure it sounds like that.

WG customer service is annoying because the time it takes for them to answer is somewhere between a week and a year which by that point even the user has already forget about that ticket. They are that SHORT HANDED

who is Sub_Octavian?

Maybe my acc already wiped before i post it to reddit, but i will try  to post on reddit

My ticket takes 2month to get answered

Here i have video from my acc while using skin mod and color change shell mod, i Published on Aug 23, 2016:

Edited by xKatyushax

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

who is Sub_Octavian?

He is a very active WG employee ( forgot his actual department and position) , but he frequently do Q&A session on upcoming and hot toptic of the game. He also can get answers from the devs if it is not under NDA. Since the base of your problem i found is deeply rooted with game development , getting him on your side by explaining the situation can only be a good thing. If he can spare the time , he can get the answers for you via a direct message or by directly sending your problem to the place that can deal with it.

11 posts
4,219 battles

obnoxious

nope, the pop up said illegal mod to get exp. I already give my youtube, that the only mod i used. And that youtube uploaded few month before december

The best reason about that pop up maybe VPN, system see multiple account login at same IP

At least i already have 2nd acc (not clone acc, real acc) with already full of ars nova ship, i play 24 hours to collect ars nova ship before event end

And we as player, not yet have confirmation from WG about using VPN is safe or not

And about joke chat, i once said "i'm bot" but just joke, hope this joke log chat not the reason get ban

who is Sub_Octavian?

He is a very active WG employee ( forgot his actual department and position) , but he frequently do Q&A session on upcoming and hot toptic of the game. He also can get answers from the devs if it is not under NDA. Since the base of your problem i found is deeply rooted with game development , getting him on your side by explaining the situation can only be a good thing. If he can spare the time , he can get the answers for you via a direct message or by directly sending your problem to the place that can deal with it.

Hi, im already posting to reddit, here the link:

From thread https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/5osenq/quena_060_super_ultra_remix_hyper_edition_ex_w_2/

And other thread on Reddit:

This is my first time i'm using Reddit

And i found same case same as my case, but in WOT category, here the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/2gze8f/wg_support_banned_my_son_and_me_for_playing_from/

User on that thread got ban too because using same IP Address in 1 home, this issue is same as me

Im already send direct message to Sub_Octavian too

Edited by xKatyushax