Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

I just can't go on without ranting

13 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

Bad bad day. Real bad. Real real bad.

My GK's WR dropped from ~57.3 to less than 56. And I need to win 8 (just lost another one, so it should be 9 now) games without losing a single one to get my previous WR back.

Almost every game I fought hard and be in the top ranks of the team, but every time the team's DD feed(common situation)/BBs camped(one game). I just want explanation, why is every time two elite divisions gets sorted, they are always on the same side and is my enemy? Why is every Gearing on my side 19400?

Can't take it anymore, can WG give me unlimited report for just one day? Some people are playing too poorly that they deserve more than 7 reports!

Edited by _Halcyon

345 posts
3,663 battles

I feel you. My teammates lose even on the most advantageous situation. A lot of people seem to be showing their broadside too often.

Edited by Loshirai14

331 posts
17,077 battles

50% of the population are of below average intelligence.

Take what you need from that...........

50 percent below the median yes. however the average can be different to the median a phenomena call skewness.

1,490 posts

I think the potatoes have been shared around fairly, so it's not just you needing some fish & chips... Saturday I spent the whole day trying to get some extra co, but had a whole day of losses, it's horribad...

Yesterday it was only a little better...

Ordrazz

1,105 posts

Almost every game I fought hard and be in the top ranks of the team, but every time the team's DD feed(common situation)/BBs camped(one game). I just want explanation, why is every time two elite divisions gets sorted, they are always on the same side and is my enemy? 

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/22369-pro-bb-player-is-really-a-content-removed-make-dd-great-again/

this is the explanation.......

its not DD who is feeding, in +6 tier its DD get rekt by BB secondaries or simply permanen spotted by CV. if there is CV, Brawler BB should Capture instead. 

AND YEAH! MM always try to gather the pro player in one team.....

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/22369-pro-bb-player-is-really-a-content-removed-make-dd-great-again/

its not DD who is feeding, in +6 tier its DD get rekt by BB secondaries or simply permanen spotted by CV. if there is CV, Brawler BB should Capture instead. 

No it's not. Some Gearing I met yesterday pew-pew a Hindenberg from 8-10km away, basically that's inviting Hindenberg to delete you, right? Also some DD start smoking right after getting into the cap and stay in that smoke, and get deleted by torps. That's essentially the same as stopping your cruiser broadside to a T10 BB at 10km. Surely high tier DD are facing some hard time, but doing stupid things is another thing.

892 posts
7,853 battles

​Problem for brawler BB is when no one supports it.

Sign in to follow this