You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Potential stealth hack

11 comments in this topic

2,222 posts
13,717 battles

I think I have thought of a way to potentially cheat that might effectively be a stealth hack. I suppose just raise a ticket best idea? I think it would explain a few instances were people have mentioned some odd game behavior. Namely; how did they not show up till so close?

Edited by keskparane

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,466 battles

Does your detection bulb go off ? what do you mean by how close (5km is close for dd but not for a BB).

Is there a cyclone going on ? Is there smoke ? Is there low rise natural cover ? Is the enemy fully rigged for stealth ? Is something blocking your view ports ( system viewpoint) ?

2,222 posts
13,717 battles

I am working on the assumption that all normal factors considered someone might have the potential to pop up well inside your detection range.

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,466 battles

It can be a lag spike that cause server desync making ships appearing out of nowhere after a delay , pray do look at the ping value. I use 3G network and sometimes the ISP decide to crap on me with that kind of BS.,

2,222 posts
13,717 battles

I

I should state it has not happened to me. Someone was accusing a teammate of cheating. Replay wont help because I don't know what enemy sees. 

I should state it has not happened to me. Someone was accusing a teammate of cheating. Replay wont help because I don't know what enemy sees. 

edit. WTF forum code? The above is not what was in my edit box

Edited by keskparane

2,222 posts
13,717 battles

I think there's no cheat that allows you to sneak well with in your detection range undetected.

If you saved the replay, you can check for any factor you've missed, smoke, island, cyclone and stuff.

67 posts
14 battles

I really highly doubt there was cheating, the teammate was probs extremely salty.

2,222 posts
13,717 battles

I realize that basically it can only happen if you experience connection problems on your end. So much ado about nothing. Where is the delete button? :red_button: