IJN_Harugumo

Never going to play in 200% weekends anymore

16 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

Never was very good with the game. But hey, at nearly 2000 games my winrate was always 49%, never gone up, never gone down.

And Just as innocent as I was, thinking about using all my premiums and win some games and get some exp to convert to free exp so i could get Zao ASAP.

I was wrong.

Say hi to 48% winrate with 2000 battles :)

I said my clan IJN was the noobest clan in history, guess im wrong, only the commander, me is a scrub.

Heck even people with 500 battles got like 51% winrate

Yeah, I tried playing low tier ships after keep losing with my missouri and yamato and derptiz and kutov and atago and such

I tried

I tried playing hosho w/16 pt captain, nikolai and gremy and kamikaze and ARP kongo which I am supposing to have 60 % winrate over a 100 battles.

Lose

Say hi to all red stats :)

*Signs* How I wished this game is P2W

Thread closed at OP request.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

520 posts
11,127 battles

Never was very good with the game. But hey, at nearly 2000 games my winrate was always 49%, never gone up, never gone down.

And Just as innocent as I was, thinking about using all my premiums and win some games and get some exp to convert to free exp so i could get Zao ASAP.

I was wrong.

Say hi to 48% winrate with 2000 battles :)

I said my clan IJN was the noobest clan in history, guess im wrong, only the commander, me is a scrub.

Heck even people with 500 battles got like 51% winrate

Yeah, I tried playing low tier ships after keep losing with my missouri and yamato and derptiz and kutov and atago and such

I tried

I tried playing hosho w/16 pt captain, nikolai and gremy and kamikaze and ARP kongo which I am supposing to have 60 % winrate over a 100 battles.

Lose

Say hi to all red stats :)

*Signs* How I wished this game is P2W

Be optimistic...  at 2000 games i was at 46%...

now... after learning, learning and learning more.....  im at 6000 games but up to 49.5% - 50%......

Stats reflect how you play, and how you apply what you learn.  Though, admittedly... i struggle when Everyone on the team dosnt care about winning. lol

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,360 battles

it brings out the noobs /cannon fodder and im to old to worry about stats and also played over 6k battles 

Edited by stick3

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Slowly climbing, also just passed 2k battles...

Weekends are fine, just carry your team. If you keep losing, log out and try again later. Hopefully MM is less troll when you come back :P

1,386 posts
8,244 battles

=_=←me after a second sleepless night trying to keep my Zao's WR at 50%.
I played in division with my friends yesterday in my Zao and got a three game losing streak, after that, we brought out a triple Zao division.

And as expected, three people of [ZAO] clan all playing Zao caused much salt among enemy BB players, one immediately white texted this
"Hey the three Zao there, listen up"
"Oh I *@#/=-+*"

And it was a fun and relaxing winning. I even got four citadels off an Iowa in the cyclone.
And after another winning game in solo, the matchmaker started showing it's dark side. And there goes one lose one win, and my Zao's WR was hovering between 48 and 49, never go up to 50. I started playing at 23:00PM and only got 50 WR at 4:00AM the next day.
Every time MM wants to screw me, my team gets Shima and the enemy gets Gearing, and even if we do get Gearing, the Gearings are playing like USS Shimakaze.
After I rant in a chat group, the staying up people claimed this is normal, the night people do seem quite unreliable. A unicum in the group totally raged, sending voice chat of him ranting about being in the losing side when playing his North Carolina.(drakon styled ranting)
Probably I'll just play daytime, cuz everyone is more awake and less drunk and stuff.

Corrected, the drunken status lasts all day, day people aren't more reliable.

Edited by _Halcyon

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

It's tough for sure. I am almost content when my team gets whittled down by the other side. What really grinds my gears is watching a huge advantage get turned into a loss by a couple of potatoes who somehow managed to survive till the end (probably by not being anywhere useful at the start). Was lucky enough to come out of yesterday with 50% WR. First 4 games were loses, of which at least 2 were lost in the manner I'm describing. I guess I'm a sucker for punishment though, 'cause today it's back on deck I go.

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

What I find is that win rate does not change much during such events, assuming you are playing like usual. but your damage increases drastically :trollface:.

Of course you may win more if you div up to farm the greater number of players (and potentially greater number of poor players).  But generally +200% weekends means you either have to carry much harder, or farm much harder, steamroll much faster, or try your best to delay the enemy steamroll.
Either way expect to see damage increase in most classes (except maybe BBs at lower tier cos you are slower).

634 posts
6,218 battles

60% WR on ships I needed high XP on in random  then went to coop.  You can still pull healthy XP there.

tried two games and it was not bad, maybe because i am mainly using premium, so the incomes are decent enough

Thanks!

634 posts
6,218 battles

It doesn't worry me where I'm playing as I'm not grinding anything.  

Im not particularly grinding for anything either-just trying to get first win of the day on my premiums so i will have enough exp for conversion cause i dont like ibuki and need to free exp it.

But it is the losing streak-even after i change playstyle, tier and everything that makes me mad