Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

i think im just loosing my multiplayer drive at this point

8 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

cod 4 was the first multiplayer game i ever played i laughed i raged but in the end i was having fun halo combat evolved my next multipayer fun as all heck then need for speed awsome fun now im just not seeing the fun all im finding now in any game is rage educing  mechanics micro transactions and bullflip match making at this point i think im starting to loose my mind every where i look there is never a random bunch of people who ever suppourt each other and im frankley sick of it and i dont know what to do im loosing my god dame mind cause the world is not doing me any favours either iv been looking for work for now 2 years and still nothing i just i just cant take this slock any more and frakly i cant find a single multiplayer game that dosent have some stupid mechanic thats rage educing :(

if any war gaming dev sees this do one thing for this game revamp the concealment mechanic so it makes a lick of sense and is less rage educing  cause at this point i sure as hell cant take much more and please allow a permanent team/ clan game mode cause i cant take being with stupid randoms any more as well as stupid match making and lastly revamp the usn and ijn lines cruiser especially they need a buff/nerf

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Chill Out... it is Weekend and today I've seen lot of players you mentioned... but Honestly WG cannot do anything about MM making purple players on one side and red players on the other... And WG doesn't make Team Battles and Clan Battles official because lot of players will leave Random and just hang out in Team Battles and Clan Battles... You know where this is gonna go so., I'll leave it...

Concealment Mechanic??? What about it???

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

Concealment Mechanic??? What about it???

when ur in open water and u can invisa fire smoke screen or behind an island is the one i can under stand as well as being 6 km from me in open water and still not be spotted

1,494 posts

when ur in open water and u can invisa fire smoke screen or behind an island is the one i can under stand as well as being 6 km from me in open water and still not be spotted

This I agree with, it's absolutely crap having an enemy ship invisi firing, when you know they are within 6 or 7 Klm or less near you, & there's no haze, smoke or island to hide them, yet they are invisible, even if you have a spotter plane in the air & hydro going.

Happening a lot since 0.6.0, even in lower tiers.

Ordrazz

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Invisifiring can be frustrating, but you also have to be aware of the enemy ships, and what they are capable of.

Belfasts, Fiji's, etc can fire from smoke, others have high arcs to rain fire from hills or spam HE at range (looking at you RU DDs). These ships have ranges as well, so if someone sails towards them and other ships with them it works in their favour.

Be aware when to hide, use islands or withdraw yourself if outnumbered by concentrated enemy fire. If its end game and you are one of a few ships left, that also happens.

I have had a few rage inducing games where a flank of ours outnumbers the enemy 2-1 and it higher tier, yet they all die. People play for fun, or derp trying something new. It is why its a random game.

In team battles or clan battles you will not see that kind of attitude. In the end we can only learn what we could have done better for the game/team/personally.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

CoD 4 was the first multiplayer game I ever played.

I laughed and I raged, but in the end I always had fun.

Halo: Combat Evolved, my next multipayer game, was fun as all heck, after that Need for Speed was awesome fun.

Now I'm just not seeing the fun... all I'm finding  in any game these days are rage inducing game mechanics like micro transactions and bullflip matchmaking.

At this point I think I'm starting to loose my mind.

Everywhere I look nobody's ever supporting each other and I'm frankly sick of it and I dont know what to do.

I'm loosing my mind since real life isn't doing me any favours either.

I've been looking for work for 2 years now and haven't found anything yet.

I just can't take this torture any more and frankly I can't find a single multiplayer game that doesn't have some stupid rage inducing mechanic.

If any Wargaming dev sees this, do one thing for this game and revamp the concealment mechanic.

Change it so that it makes a lick of sense and is less rage inducing, because at this point I sure as hell can't take much more.

Additionally, add a permanent team/clan game mode.

I just can't take playing with stupid randoms any more, especially with this stupid matchmaking.

Lastly revamp the USN and IJN cruiser lines, they in particular need a buff/nerf.

My apologies if I come across as insulting which isn't my intention, but there's a point to be made that if you've been looking for a job

for 2 years now then there's likely something going awefully wrong.

Of course, I don't know which country/region you're from, which is quite important due to work availability and work laws being different,

but even in the worst case scenario, including having to gather pocket money from small/bad part time jobs until enough money has been

saved up to travel to a new location with better work perspectives, there's always options.

Two years without work means you've been unable to determine potential options to obtain a job.

I highly advice you to shift your focus towards finding these options, since you'll never be very happy without a job.

And I'm not even talking money here, for some equally or even more important is self realization.

From a bakery assistant coming up with a better way to arrange the way goods are presented to a manager

recreating a company's structure, self realization and statisfying oneself with the knowledge that one's

actions have improved the working environment grants a quite impressive feeling of joy.

In your case it almost sounds like videogames have slowly become a trade in for the statisfaction

people generally gain from a job well done.

And that works for a while, however sooner or later the effect grows smaller, all up until it vanishes.

Of course that's just an amateur evaluation off a few words of text in an internet forum, but the point stands

that it might be a good idea to change things up.

15 posts
8,418 battles

Agree with the invisifiring - especially cruisers and this is someone who abuses it regularly.

CA's should not be able to invisifire at all.

DD spotting should be 30secs after firing

CA should be 60 secs before going dark

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

My apologies if I come across as insulting which isn't my intention, but there's a point to be made that if you've been looking for a job

for 2 years now then there's likely something going awefully wrong.

Of course, I don't know which country/region you're from, which is quite important due to work availability and work laws being different,

but even in the worst case scenario, including having to gather pocket money from small/bad part time jobs until enough money has been

saved up to travel to a new location with better work perspectives, there's always options.

Two years without work means you've been unable to determine potential options to obtain a job.

I highly advice you to shift your focus towards finding these options, since you'll never be very happy without a job.

And I'm not even talking money here, for some equally or even more important is self realization.

From a bakery assistant coming up with a better way to arrange the way goods are presented to a manager

recreating a company's structure, self realization and statisfying oneself with the knowledge that one's

actions have improved the working environment grants a quite impressive feeling of joy.

In your case it almost sounds like videogames have slowly become a trade in for the statisfaction

people generally gain from a job well done.

And that works for a while, however sooner or later the effect grows smaller, all up until it vanishes.

Of course that's just an amateur evaluation off a few words of text in an internet forum, but the point stands

that it might be a good idea to change things up.

no u make a lot of sense but im not getting much money at all and ever where i try to get somewhere its always to exspenive

Sign in to follow this