Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

macthmaking suggestion

8 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

can something be implemented into the macthmaking to stop doubling or tripling of ships e.g. double yamato double zao triple shima  only thing that affects this if ur in divsion cause at this point i think any one can agree seeing 3 zaos and 3 yamatos together is a bit scary

1 post
2,243 battles

The MM in this game is pathetic and why many players leave to other WW2 combat games. I've had in the vicinity of 30 friends come then leave due to a poor MM. Unfortunately i agree with them and dont play much anymore  and defininately will not spend another cent here.

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

MM in this game always has problems:

-Unequal ships when one team has one and another team has 2, especially DDs in domination
-Unequal number and quality of radar ships
-CV loadouts in 2v2
-Unequal skill level, where one side can get all reds and one side all purples, blues (happens sometimes, I don't know why)

-Divisions of different tier against each other

When will they have a MMR
Because playing top tier now, especially in weekends, is very draining when your team weighs more than a fricken elephant.

15 posts
8,418 battles

Agree with the OP -- two new problems seen lately

• Belfast Divisions with an Atlanta as well - other side has only Fiji
  • CLAN divisions on one side - standard division on other side - no way that is equal
  • 2x Radar ships like Chapayev and Edinburgh on one side -- just murder the DD's and game over
  • Unequal DD's not only in # but in effectiveness. IJN and RU DD's just cannot contest a cap 

Raised a ticket too about this

345 posts
3,668 battles

Domination should have a minimum number of destroyers equal to the number of cap. It's annoying when we are on a 3 cap domination then the enemy has 3 destroyers while our team only has 2. The enemy has 1 assured cap at the beginning of the game and it would rack them a lot of points unless we win the other 2 caps. 

223 posts
8,238 battles

Just wait and see what plan WG has in mind for the MM system in the future, but i totally agree that WOWS doesn't have the best of MM in compared with other FPS or MMO games. 

Sign in to follow this