Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

events bring out the brainless players

14 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

Yep, it happens all the time. The best cure is do yourself a favor and wait for the heat to die out on its own. Dont cry about everytime it  happens because it is EXPECTED to happen more or less.

18 posts
1,238 battles

We cannot control others, only to do our best.

I am not a good player, maybe not even an average player.

Still, I came to a 0% WR and still got a blue stats on WTR. 'Win rate' is not the only important number to look at.

Forget the win rate thing, enjoy the game, do your best, and relax.

Img for ref. only

q0Oud8c.png

Edited by HammondUke

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

They also bring out Rant Posts... :teethhappy: 

It gets stupid when you need to do damage to CV in a DD.... :red_button:

Then again IJN DDs are always on that mission so.. I guess it doesn't matter...

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

1,386 posts
8,244 battles

More like the event brings out the dark side the the matchmaker, at least that's what I experienced

<added>

Confirmed. I got another sleepless night trying to keep my Zao's WR at a nice even 50%

Edited by _Halcyon

1,494 posts

What I would like to know is how to take advantage of the bonus xp rate, when I keep losing nearly every match?  We have idiots in high tier ships, doing absolutely nothing except sailing around the outside nowhere near the battle, thet won't push, or they join a lemming train to their death.

I am usually one of the last survivors, but we lose Tue match, & we don't get the bonus.

I played for 5 hours straight yesterday, my poor bum got so flat I couldn't stand up properly, & for what ?

& it got worse when I divisioned with other players, good players too, we were usually the last survivors in the match, only to lose.  What a waste.

We just ended up practicing our skills & aiming, & torpedo dodging, as there was no hope in winning...

For instance, in the map 2 brothers, in a tier 7 match, 5 of our ships, including battleships, went straight down th middle, & got killed in very short order. Now how could we win with that stupidity?  Another common behavior is not to look at the minimap at all, & all go the opposite side to where the enemy is, leaving our cap open... 

Another idiot in another game was launching torpedos in the middle of our fleet, 17 Klm away from the nearest enemy! 

Another game there were 2 shokaku's on our team, they launched their planes & just floated them over their vessels.

Normally it's bad, depending on time of day etc, & usually can tell the new players from the old, & can understand mistakes, if they are new to the ship, but every single match, & nearly every single ship??? 

How does the MM determine who is a good player & who is a bad one?  Why does it put all the good players on the enemy team? 

Gonna try again today to make some exp, but I do have my doubts.

:izmena:

Ordrazz

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

If events would bring out the brainless players then I'd be online right now, but instead I'm playing <censored>.

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,671 battles

seriously why do these events bring out the stupidest people in the world 40 battles 0 percent winrate everyone of them top of the team ?

But they are so exciting, forget about the team and the battle in general, go for the objective.

Like the mission where I had to spot 10 ships.

So I just loaded my fastest DD, (a Blyswiickiyathingy) and at start of game just raced up the centre of the map at full speed. I spotted the 10 ships, (actually I think I spotted all 12) and then was vaporised on the spot when about 7 of those ships shot me.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,428 battles

But they are so exciting, forget about the team and the battle in general, go for the objective.

Like the mission where I had to spot 10 ships.

So I just loaded my fastest DD, (a Blyswiickiyathingy) and at start of game just raced up the centre of the map at full speed. I spotted the 10 ships, (actually I think I spotted all 12) and then was vaporised on the spot when about 7 of those ships shot me.

so you're saying that being a potato is exciting :popcorn:

Sign in to follow this