Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LonerPrime

EntroPay. Does it work with WG's billing system?

5 comments in this topic

294 posts
2,997 battles

Hello again fellow members,

Apologies for starting a thread again so soon but I seem to have ran into a hitch. I am trying to buy some doubloons but sadly I am from that part of the Asia where gamers are in few quantity and banking rules are whacked out. India has an indigenous cyber security layer that makes international transactions useless when it comes to Debit Cards issued by most Indian banks. But my real question is in regard to virtual cards made by services like EntroPay. Does it work with the WG's billing system? Has anyone else ever used it before for making purchases from the premium shop? Any experiences of any kind are welcome because they charge a modest fee on top of the money transferred and I don't really want to waste money if it is gonna be for naught in the end.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

LP

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Hmmm. In Philippines, we have virtual cards serviced by PayMaya and I used it to buy Xmas presents for friends. As long as the virtual card has VISA logo, it should be able to use it.

294 posts
2,997 battles

Sadly we don't have any such thing in India. Only a select few debit cards work internationally and the yearly fees is obscene for those. It is like owning a credit card which isn't worth it for usage even few months. PayMaya looks really good and secure as it is locally based. EntroPay on the other hand is UK based so I am mulling over it a lot before making the move.

Edited by LonerPrime

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Entropay??? never heard of it... I guess paypal is better option... As far as cards are concerned you can pay directly to WG from your card as far as it has International transaction access... 

I'm from India as well but I've never had any issues when purchasing stuff from WG... I use paypal...

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

294 posts
2,997 battles

Entropay??? never heard of it... I guess paypal is better option... As far as cards are concerned you can pay directly to WG from your card as far as it has International transaction access... 

I'm from India as well but I've never had any issues when purchasing stuff from WG... I use paypal...

Actually I have a SBI Debit Card that has international transactions activated. But as messed up as things would be the WG's billing portal only has expiry date of cards listed till 2032 while my card expires in 2034. So even though my card is VISA and can be used to pay internationally, WG's interface just won't accept it. As for paypal, does anyone have any experience paying with debit cards for their services? I would love to give it a swing if it accepts SBI debit card.
Edited by LonerPrime

Sign in to follow this