Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jim_865

NOT A BOT

20 comments in this topic

4 posts
5,497 battles

I had MY account block for being a BOT the someday I spent around $30 on it THE people who run THIS SITE will not answer my tickets and it's being 2 or 3 week ago that it happened SO PLEASE THINK REALLY HARD BEFORE SPENDING YOU MONEY on this game.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Did you went AFK or client crash often? I think WG considered it as same as botting if I recall correctly when they implemented in the first place.

If you are using botting then, I believe it's you that needs to think hard and reflect your actions before spending on this game. You took the initiative/decision yourself, your fault alone brought you consequences.

Super Tester
3,932 posts
4,204 battles

Crash, afk,  third world power problems, low spec computer, bot, alien kidnapping.  All irrelevant.  If its happened consistently enough for WG to ban him then we are better off without him.  Sympathyiszero.jpg

4 posts
5,497 battles

OK so you lot can't read I said I am not a bot I don't use them I don't know what the hell they are . But with all the games I've play though Facebook and over the net this is the only one ever to steal from me. I've do everything legal in thing country to have them repay me know my legal people are trying to have site block  . and post to the non safe list the government has. I spend everything I have to put these thief out of business.   

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

OK so you lot can't read I said I am not a bot I don't use them I don't know what the hell they are . But with all the games I've play though Facebook and over the net this is the only one ever to steal from me. I've do everything legal in thing country to have them repay me know my legal people are trying to have site block  . and post to the non safe list the government has. I spend everything I have to put these thief out of business.  

bKI9ue0.png

4 posts
5,497 battles

[content removed] I play the way the game lets me or [content removed] like you sick my ship before I'm load but what does a snub like you know about slow severs copper lines ADSL that just a little fast then dial up if you don't live in a capital city to bad your not good enough for is game.

Insults. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
3,932 posts
4,204 battles

[content removed] I play the way the game lets me or [content removed] like you sick my ship before I'm load but what does a snub like you know about slow severs copper lines ADSL that just a little fast then dial up if you don't live in a capital city to bad your not good enough for is game.

Insults. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

That pretty much right.  Yeap.  I've got great internet and a good computer.  I've had times where the connection was terrible, but I wasn't selfish and knew that if I loaded in and sat there I am useless to my team and risk sanctions so I stuck to single player games.  If your internet is not good enough then don't play. Sorry.  If it hurts your feelings then that's the way it is.   You are burden to your team when you cant load in and if you do it regularly  then you come under attention of systems that detect passive/afk play.   You aren't going to get any sympathy here mate.

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

That pretty much right.  Yeap.  I've got great internet and a good computer.  I've had times where the connection was terrible, but I wasn't selfish and knew that if I loaded in and sat there I am useless to my team and risk sanctions so I stuck to single player games.  If your internet is not good enough then don't play. Sorry.  If it hurts your feelings then that's the way it is.   You are burden to your team when you cant load in and if you do it regularly  then you come under attention of systems that detect passive/afk play.   You aren't going to get any sympathy here mate.

nice roasting there, mind inviting me to your next BBQ?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

last month i on business trip and until i found a decent internet, i stick on playing Coop. cause in coop, i know that my teammates wont be losing just because i was DC.

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

last month i on business trip and until i found a decent internet, i stick on playing Coop. cause in coop, i know that my teammates wont be losing just because i was DC.

you never know

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

you never know

if they lost against 7 AI, then they are beyond help
Edited by XP_On

[HMASW]
1,559 posts

Ummm

Correct me if I am wrong,

But when you want to have something special in the game, you go to the premium shop, & select BUY

I have never heard of the game or staff or WG take money from anyone that hasent selected BUY from THIER END...

So how can the game steal from you??

If you don't want to spend money, THEN DON'T !!!!

No one is FORCING you, & no one is STEALING from you !!!

:angry:

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this