You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BunnyDragon

Concerns about Salt in Rank

20 comments in this topic

425 posts

Considering that Tier 7 is coming back to Rank and everyone's gripes from last time we had Tier 7 in Rank and all the salt from that I'm thinking we need something special for the upcoming salt.

If you lose a certain number of stars, you get a special flag with salt on it as a nod to all the salt people collect in Rank?

That ok, or is that just a trollish idea?

Thoughts?

the-cope-company-salt-50-lb-bag-of-halite-rock-salt.jpg

425 posts

How about a bright green flag for those that bring a Fluroko into ranked....................

Love the idea.  That would be awesome.  You get an even better flag if you bring them all into rank

[APS]
80 posts
6,459 battles

How about a bright green flag for those that bring a Fluroko into ranked....................

If that's all that I have that is eligible, that's what I am going to bring. Likewise, if I'd tried everything else and failed.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,851 posts
4,140 battles

My Atlanta will be waiting.   I've also got an Indi but I don't think that will be as good for burning ships to the waterline.

Both these can carry Hydro and radar..........hide in your smoke Belfasts......hide if you can........

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Salt? You mean the thing my teams will harvest when they realise I'm grinding through my stock ships?

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

gonna bring pensacola into ranked and see how people will react to it :trollface:

Hey I got up to rank 8 in season 3 with her lmao

But this season will probably be full of polandball, buyfast, lolanta, shiny horse and saltpan and also flurokos, many many flurokos.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

thats mean

Nah, it's all fair game.

I get to avoid having to use free exp and my team gets a slightly below average player.

A deal everyone can be happy with.

[_AUS_]
Beta Tester
73 posts
8,742 battles

I understand that this game is not intended to be a realistic simulation of naval warfare, but I would be very salty if the flag wasn't Sea Salt!

Though chicken salt might be more appropriate for sniping battleships :trollface:

425 posts

I understand that this game is not intended to be a realistic simulation of naval warfare, but I would be very salty if the flag wasn't Sea Salt!

Though chicken salt might be more appropriate for sniping battleships :trollface:

Salt is salt.  I think this would be a good nod to all the rank players.

At least you can get something that Flamu will never get. one of these as he would never lose the amount of stars or be stuck on a rank long enough (amount of battles played, not time cheaters) to get one.  That would be something at least.  :D

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles

This ranked season will be the most messed up and ridiculous :

Return of the clones : Myoukos , Takaos

Return of the rich : Payfast , Fry pan , Imouto BB,...

Return of the noob : RPF, +50% FT ammo anyone ?

Return of the flood : 16x torp Shiratsuyu , good luck commander :trollface: