You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bigbrownbear

Worst games and ships?

10 comments in this topic

20 posts
994 battles

Hey all, 

So I just had two of the worst games I have ever played in what has been a week of bad games. My Bismark win rate has gone from about 60% to 44% - that's how bad it's been. But just then I had, undoubtedly, two of the worst games I've ever had, both in the Kongo. Well, one in the Kongo and the other in the Arp Kirishima. 

The Kongo I usually do well in, got high win %, do good damage etc. But this was just a terrible game. I'd shoot with spotter aircraft...mountains in way, twice. I'd shoot from 10km away - miss completely except 1 over-penetration. Hit with an entire broadside - over-penetration, enemy torpedo bombers catch me right as I've slowed down and hit me with full torpedo broadside. Died pretty quick and only doing 17k damage, absolutely pathetic. 

ARp Kirishima was worse. I've got a terrible win ratio with this thing, I swear it's cursed, I finished a game doing only 15k damage all from over-penetrations on a grounded South Carolina. It should have been an omen when I had a 22km exchange with a Fuso where I did 1k over-penetration damage and they citadeled me. Terrible game. 

Humiliatingly bad games that make you want to go and unload on a boxing bag. 

What about ya'll? What are some of the worst games you've had? How do you show your face around again after such dreadful outings. 

Edited by Bigbrownbear

341 posts
3,994 battles

The dumbest things I've done this year were during the week long span I tried to learn my Farragut. I made some incredibly cringeworthy mistakes and bad plays I rather not discuss, including one possibly witnessed by another forum user... at at least I got decent with it in the end.

Edited by InterconKW

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Detonated 3 games in a row by aerial torpedoes barely minutes into the game, all hitting port side under the third turret of the Myoko

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Mine was Playing Hatsuharu... I don't even know what i was thinking... and talking about other ships I'd admit I was making mistakes...but with Hatsu never seen Useless thing like that...

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,633 battles

Grinding the Neptune I managed to have these 2 beauties a couple of days apart.

Loved all the British cruisers but for this ship which I hated with a passion. (have Minotaur now so all good with world again)

Feel free to laugh at my expense :D

shot-17.01.15_08.13.14-0238.jpgshot-17.01.17_15.17.14-0901.jpg

shot-17.01.15_08.13.14-0238.jpg

shot-17.01.17_15.17.14-0901.jpg

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,233 battles

angled my yamato to another yamato, i gor detonated

What's with you and detonation man. Most of your post that I see consist of you being detonated. Sacrifice a goat to WG or something.

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

Didn't notice that had accidentally changed ship from fully spec'd New Orleans to Budyonny with no upgrades and 1 pt captain. :child:

Playing some careless CV games in Co-Op. Not very focused, playing around a bit. Suddenly realize after a couple of matches that had switched to Random at some point :amazed:. Sorry to all those involved. Don't know how I came out of it without a chat bashing and negative karma.

Video Contributor
2,261 posts
10,782 battles

Emerlad T-22 Omaha(quite bad ship when in tier 7 room) Izumo(they said bad but she is good armor and accuracy but the worst AA guns in tier 9) Yorck(W** AP too slow!) Independence(backup only 1 group per squadron)