Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

To those high tier DD without proper build

14 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

GO PVE!

PLEASE!

I see one Fletcher today, stock hull, no Survivability Expert skill, no camo, no cap, smoke and pew pew battleships.

My Zao, a Chapayev (B hull with radar), a secondary build Bismarck was following him, but he just popped smoke and sit in it, pew pew.

As we already had a disadvantage in DD type (Shima-Gearing, and we had a Tashkent), we quickly lost all three caps, but that Fletcher gifted the cap we could own to the enemy.

Just go PvE, please.

Edited by _Halcyon

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

You can pm him in the game and tell what he did wrong.

Better solution thant rant here. Or u just want some attention here?

Cause i dont think that person go to forum

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

GO PVE!

PLEASE!

I see one Fletcher today, stock hull, no Survivability Expert skill, no camo, no cap, smoke and pew pew battleships.

My Zao, a Chapayev (B hull with radar), a secondary build Bismarck was following him, but he just popped smoke and sit in it, pew pew.

As we already had a disadvantage in DD type (Shima-Gearing, and we had a Tashkent), we quickly lost all three caps, but that Fletcher gifted the cap we could own to the enemy.

Just go PvE, please.

No

[AE]
200 posts
9,474 battles

The only way the game will survive is for new players to play the way they want to.

I see that you're an excellent player. But if you're stressed by the lower skilled players causing losses, all I can say is that this is a WG product, so you had better get used to it. Their meta in both tanks and ships is to bring the WR to a standard of 50% for all. Worrying about WR is the way of madness.

And I cannot for the life of me understand Survival expert being taken. 350 points per tier? So at tier 10 a DD might go from 20000hp to 23500hp.

That's a SINGLE HIT, by almost any ship. 3 points on surviving by a single hit? I have never understood that. Superintendent. 3 or 4 consumable usages. I suppose if you hobble away with 10% health  you can then take on a bit more of a sniper role, but really, you're just pushing sh-t uphill.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

since when that fresh new earn ship/commander are forbidden to play the match?

At least get a camo, it's only 8k credits… And go for the cap that no enemy is going, there are people supporting… geez

And BTW Survivability Expert has 50% effect during retraining, so +175HP/tier. I wonder why anyone will have a <6 points captain at tier IX

Edited by _Halcyon

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,390 battles

And I cannot for the life of me understand Survival expert being taken. 350 points per tier? So at tier 10 a DD might go from 20000hp to 23500hp.

That's a SINGLE HIT, by almost any ship. 3 points on surviving by a single hit? I have never understood that. Superintendent. 3 or 4 consumable usages. I suppose if you hobble away with 10% health  you can then take on a bit more of a sniper role, but really, you're just pushing sh-t uphill.

You surely have no idea how extra 3500HP would benefit.

14 posts

Yesterday I've seen

-Fire prevention takao

Does it matter when you can have like 10-20 builds with Takao...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you pay every such player you find a hefty sum of gold so they can convert enough EXP get out of stockness, retrain their crew to full and reset their builds...

Sign in to follow this