You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Zwelivelle

The buff on USN CAs report

11 comments in this topic

420 posts
20 battles

Tested on the 2nd batch of Public Test.

Pensacola max conceal 10.9km

New Orleans, max conceal 9.5km, radar active for 30s, max. reload time is 12s

Baltimore, conceal is 10.8km with Surveillance Radar Upgrade 1, radar active for 49s. max. reload time 8.8s

Des Moines, concealment is 11.8km with Surveillance Radar Upgrade 1, radar active for 58s. max reload time 4.8s

With adrenaline rush, when i had 21k HP, the reload time was 4.2s.

Idk how was Des Moines shell speed TBH.

The new shell speed comparison to an empty space 13.5km away.

Des Moines 9s

Cleveland 10.5s

Budyonny 8.2s

Yorck HE 8.88s

Please note the other ship shooting after i'm dead also using Des Moines.

Edited by Zwelivelle

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

Great stuffs , the radar upgrade will definitely come in handy in a Ranked match to sweep the floods of dd there though not taking Concealment upgrade kinda hurt its overall survivability

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,486 battles

New Orleans, <Baltimore> conceal is 10.5km <10.8km> with Surveillance Radar Upgrade 1, Radar active for 49s. Max. reload time 8.8s

Fixed that for you.

Great stuffs , the radar upgrade will definitely come in handy in a Ranked match to sweep the floods of dd there though not taking Concealment upgrade kinda hurt its overall survivability

New Orleans cannot mount the Radar upgrade. It's only available for Tiers IX and X.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i rather have armor upgrade than dmp buff on des moines. her damage output are not bad when she's not being focus. its the survivability is her big issue. that shell velocity buff is really nice though.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

also, i'm one of the people way back from CBT suggesting that they should buff USN DPM. we've been suggesting the same numbers on the patch, wg only realize it after almost 2 damn years...