You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ArmedRobber

Delete North Carolina's "A Hull"

22 comments in this topic

48 posts

guys I think we should remove north Carolina's A hull .Because it is very disappointing and you need 58K XP For B Hull?

don't you think its so much expensive? and people might get tired grinding for that hull upgrade because its price is too damn high! I wish they just reduce the price of that B hull or do something to make North Carolina more comfortable to grind and play

I also think that us bbs needs developer attention because I didn't see a single changes of them since NC,Iowa and montana Tiny accuracy buff

[LBAS]
4,474 posts
25,647 battles

nope 100%, because you are stepping in new zone, high tier match, please learn more.

High tier BB: big ships, big guns, heavy fire power, slow and slow.

48 posts

nope 100%, because you are stepping in new zone, high tier match, please learn more.

High tier BB: big ships, big guns, heavy fire power, slow and slow.

​my only problem is that the NC's rudder shift time pisses you off! "A hull" and B hull is overpriced than amagi
Edited by ArmedRobber

1,162 posts

guys I think we should remove north Carolina's A hull .Because it is very disappointing and you need 58K XP For B Hull?

don't you think its so much expensive? and people might get tired grinding for that hull upgrade because its price is too damn high! I wish they just reduce the price of that B hull or do something to make North Carolina more comfortable to grind and play

I also think that us bbs needs developer attention because I didn't see a single changes of them since NC,Iowa and montana Tiny accuracy buff

Thats why you should use Free EXP to research the modules first, ship grind should use regular exp.

1,105 posts

alright, with less AA of course so we CV can bomb em moar! nerf AA capabilities by half :V

btw, german Cruiser need love too! LOW HP, LOW CALIBER, whuat? and LOW FIRE CHANCE (8%)  dis is not fair bro!

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

alright, with less AA of course so we CV can bomb em moar! nerf AA capabilities by half :V

btw, german Cruiser need love too! LOW HP, LOW CALIBER, whuat? and LOW FIRE CHANCE (8%)  dis is not fair bro!

Which German cruiser exactly ? tier 7+ german CA start to have mini turtle back that makes them rather hard to citadel , especially at suicide range. They wont start fire , but they sure have an easier time not getting deleted or make useless in a single salvo compare to other CA and their great range allow them to steer clear of danger.

Tier 5,6 German CL are kiting ships , they play very much like a Myoko in terms of baiting enemy ship to follow you while you running away and pew pew them to death with you RoF.

If you want to taste low fire chance try US dd , you can fling a hundred round and still get only 1 fire if RNG hates you

1,105 posts

Which German cruiser exactly ? tier 7+ german CA start to have mini turtle back that makes them rather hard to citadel , especially at suicide range. They wont start fire , but they sure have an easier time not getting deleted or make useless in a single salvo compare to other CA and their great range allow them to steer clear of danger.

Tier 5,6 German CL are kiting ships , they play very much like a Myoko in terms of baiting enemy ship to follow you while you running away and pew pew them to death with you RoF.

If you want to taste low fire chance try US dd , you can fling a hundred round and still get only 1 fire if RNG hates you

ah yes, its koenigsberg and nurnberg. no wonder i m really bad at it, its a "kiting" sheep not a "rushing" sheep. i am prefer more close combat btw, because i am bad at sniping too. btw, i dont like play DD, its small and not look as badass as other sheep.

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

ah yes, its koenigsberg and nurnberg. no wonder i m really bad at it, its a "kiting" sheep not a "rushing" sheep. i am prefer more close combat btw, because i am bad at sniping too. btw, i dont like play DD, its small and not look as badass as other sheep.

If you want to CQC , the best choice would either be US DD , US CA ( Des Moines or Cleveland only ) and maybe Hindenburg provided that you do not ever show broadside to anyone and always has steep angling towards them. German CA are long range AP and AA support from tier 8+ . As a cruiser you have to avoid brawling as much as possible even with the above mentioned ships unless it is a 1v1 and no one else help them  Best brawlers are German BB who can brawl 2-3 ships on their own with deadly secondary fire

331 posts
17,077 battles

you want faster rudder shift then get steering gears mod . just hw fast do you want a 30 000 tonne ship turn anyway? it cant maneuver like a DD and that is the point.

As fas as expensive equipment just wait until you get a T10 20 million a ship of thereabouts and that's without upgrades.

Either stay below T8 or deal with it.

183 posts
3,790 battles

​my only problem is that the NC's rudder shift time pisses you off! "A hull" and B hull is overpriced than amagi

Man, you'll love Iowa. 25s rudder shift and you need 105k exp to improve it.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

there's a reason it's called a "grind"

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

I think you should get Iowa and you will ask delete Iowa's hull B :D

Hull B and C for Iowa are different only AA and rubber shift time (Oerlikon mk1/2/3/4,mk 20 Bofor mk2 18/19 and rubber 25.6/19.5)

207 posts
8,192 battles

Overpriced ? lol wat... :v

just because they overpriced you want remove hull A ? dude.....

and you have problem with rudder shift.. jeez this thing is BB not cruiser or DD dont expect torpedo beat all the time m8...