You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

CV is the best Sheep for badluck player?

24 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

For them who always complain about matchmaking......

The first time i am playing WoW its on Kriegsmarine Cruiser, the glasscanon sheep with the pesky huge dispersion. at that time i dont know about Dispersion, Magazine detonation, Richocet.... etc

"everything is easy until i play karlsruhe and get ONESHOT MAGAZINE DETONATION from Kongo  2 times(>15KM?).... WOAH BB OP CLASSES...... the badluck continue.... play BB with nassau..... try to sail in group... only to get sunk by  hosho torpedo...... try to learn BB..... shoot for every 30 sec? badluck+(well, i am not good too)..... play BB (nassau), only manage to get 4 hits..... give up and go back play Cruiser.... play with koenigsberg..... MOST OF THEM ARE LOOSSING....... average 50~76 hit only deal 23K damage with AP?..... and my team is sheet.... i cannt carry, i am always get the loosing team....."

This game is not for me....... i am quit.......

oh i must be "PRO" player right?

yeah i am really "PRO", play BB is even moar and moar "PRO" but the matchmaking really hate me! so i am always lose!

this is the proof i am so pro! my best match!

15665683_360139867699589_549653503730151

What? no enough? dis is another proof

15747336_361555237558052_619200718057671

[errr... how to add spoiler?]

NOW COMPARE TO DIS! 

15590406_361589087554667_632929462017195

why the heck happened here? 

ITS RNG???!!!

of COURSE NO! its pure skill! STOP BLAMING RNG, Match Making or WG!

you lose because ITS YOUR FAULT! its your fault to fail "carry" the game!

if you are "godly skill", you can sunk at least 5 ship in every match.....carry the game and guarantee your team victory!

em alright, i try to improve my skill BUT ITS FAIL.... i am still poor at playing CA and BB and cannt carry the game.....

no matter how hard i try, its always FAIL..... 

if you are just potato.....There is still RNG AFTER ALL!

theeeen.... everything is changed after i am watch Drifter.

why i dont try playing  CV?

[both match are lose]

15977338_368895816823994_817547268947764

what is difference? IT EASIER TO PLAY CV! no pesky Richocet, No silly dispersion, no pesky magazine detonation, it can be still deadly even when your team is screwed! 

and when u lose, there is only one person to blame...... its YOU!

Global Presence >> CHECK

High Survivability >> CHECK

Guarantee hit Torpedo >> CHECK

Scout vital area >> CHECK

Where is DD?? >> CHECK

Prevent enemy bomber >> CHECK

Easy to carry he game ? >>CHECK

Bonus

Close Quarter Battle ?   >> CHECK! 

16266064_375479152832327_534924191317021

What are you waiting for? LETS PLAY BRO!

381 posts
9,957 battles

Why are you saying obvious things? Everyone knows CV depend less on RNG and MM. But when you get like 100k net credits and 1400 base exp for 180k damage done in a CV, it is not as attractive as playing other classes.

1,105 posts

hahahaa i know what is your mean of tier 6+,..... a lot of AA barrage wipe out your plane easily...... but yeah, i am feel bad for our brave dive bomber :( why must them....

i dont know for USN CV, but Auto Drop from 2TB+2DB+evasivemanuver have a higher chance TB survivability? my TB survive but RIP DB....... DB should get moar buff......

thanks to AMMO buff, i can strafe those pesky catapult fighter or USN CV...... 

as long you not attacking a bunch of AA CA (especially Cleveland), its fine then.....  some BB always do sniper and DIDNT MOVE ! easy auto drop.....

btw, i am running strikeout loadout on Ryujo.

@LunaStinger : who give sheet about less XP and Credit....... its more fun to bring terror for your enemy :V

*btw, is that really hard to play CV at higher tier? i am just getting my Ryujo so cannt tell.......

*most of the time, i am always use auto drop except for strafe.

*Most DD dont have high AA, plus low HP, one or two TB hits, and its done.... its weird that auto crossdrop can easliy hit them..... the only problem is the fighter defending it or there is cleveland nearby.....

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

easy auto drop.....

btw, i am running strikeout loadout on Ryujo.

​Auto drop and strike load out, sounds like it's been a cake walk so far. Good luck.

683 posts
7,358 battles

Glad that you find something you like in this game Skarhabek :) personally I can't play CV, cannot multitasking at all for me :(

Well, when reach mid tier or even high tier (e.g. more than 6) CV will face better AA protected ships, and players are more aware and skillful to minimize damage from CV strike group.. plus new CV players will face unicum CV players too..

I do agree that CA and BB rely more on RNG, and unfortunately lower tier (4 and below) guns aren't accurate. Tier 5 is kinda in an awkward position as it is a tier that always matches up with tier 7. So the challenges to climb up the tiers are hard.. edit: once you reach tier 7, things getting better for BB and CA (Well, at least for me) better armour, better guns, faster speed etc... 

I hope you can enjoy CV to the fullness, which something I'm really envy about.. I heard CV economical rewards aren't that good compared to other classes right now, but it seems WG is trying to rework on CV user interface to make it better :)

Edited by Darkworld_2015

331 posts
17,077 battles

Auto dropping is too easy to dodge.I tend not to get hit by auto droppers or their planes take so long to drop they lose all their planes:trollface:

I suspect that the OP has only encountered bad CV captains. @ T4 and 5 that luck will run out  eventually

there are captains out there that are so bad they would be fertiliser for the potatoes like the clevelands dont use AA def fire when there are planes in bound striking them.. Or the typical Fuso player Herp a derpa serrr lets go round the edge of the map cant hit a thing with 12 guns @ 7 km. Clowns like that just get reoprted as well as being told where they stuffed up:angry:. I wish I could TK them with impunity

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,017 battles

Auto dropping is too easy to dodge.I tend not to get hit by auto droppers or their planes take so long to drop they lose all their planes:trollface:

I suspect that the OP has only encountered bad CV captains. @ T4 and 5 that luck will run out  eventually

there are captains out there that are so bad they would be fertiliser for the potatoes like the clevelands dont use AA def fire when there are planes in bound striking them.. Or the typical Fuso player Herp a derpa serrr lets go round the edge of the map cant hit a thing with 12 guns @ 7 km. Clowns like that just get reoprted as well as being told where they stuffed up:angry:. I wish I could TK them with impunity

If you get hit by an autodropped torpedo run and you're not stationary, you deserve every single hit you receive lmao

1,105 posts

@darkworld : well.. reward is not my concern, the reason i play CV is because i am really bad with CA or BB [never try DD btw]. and its look cool too :V

@Stratmania : yes? from 6~8 succesfull torpedo launched, i can manage to get atleast 2 hits againts CA and 3~4 hit on BB...... for DD sometimes it hit 1. well.... for badluck and no skill player like me, its enough. the real problem with Auto Drop is on DB. most of the time, only 1 hit or missed.....  man i should learn more about dis DB manual drop.

the most important thing to learn is strafe, with IJN CV  i right click USN CV bomber or fighter..... lol my IJN fighter get wiped out by USN bomber?  what the.... i am really happy when they buff the fighter ammo

*manual drop requiring good positioning and expose your plane to more AA longer. 

* i am use DB auto drop for detect when target use AA consumable, when its active i will cancel my attack.

* againts Sheepwith high AA, i am always use DB as sacrifice.... 

* for CA and DD, always crossdrop from the front.... for BB, its situational, more hit is needed to sunk the ship

* the success of auto drop is depend on the drop angle and the ruddershift from target ship 

* target high AA CA last..... 

* well..... remember, not everybody is a good player :V  the tunnel vision player is EXIST!!

btw, i am the BAD CV driver you are talking about bro :V

a bad CV player with 40K~70K damage is better than a worse CA or BB player with only 10K~15K damage :V

also CV can spot sheep and prevent enemy bomber!

and yeah i dont always auto drop bro :V

1,105 posts

Pray hard you don't get deg- for teammates.

No matter how much you spot, you damage, if the team is full of de- you will loose.

yes..... its happen A LOT, but i am just happy i am not the source of losing. i remember i rekt all enemy CV planes, damaged  ALL BB (sunk), and kill  2/3 DD.... THE ONLY REMAINING is ONE HIDDEN DD try to capture my base.... and ITS WEIRD i CANNT SPOT IT with planes! no smoke!

enemy DD team win..... what ? all my team is too bloodlust and dont give sheet about defending base...... or i am just lagging

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,457 battles

yes..... its happen A LOT, but i am just happy i am not the source of losing. i remember i rekt all enemy CV planes, damaged  ALL BB (sunk), and kill  2/3 DD.... THE ONLY REMAINING is ONE HIDDEN DD try to capture my base.... and ITS WEIRD i CANNT SPOT IT with planes! no smoke!

enemy DD team win..... what ? all my team is too bloodlust and dont give sheet about defending base...... or i am just lagging

You have to be extremely close to it . If i am not wrong it is 3 km or even closer ( nearly right on top of it ).

You will have an extremely hard time locating a dd in a cyclone too because you cannot setup an attack with 1 squadron ( by the time you see it you are too close to make a drop and has to circle out ).

Anyway not seeing a dd might be a desync from server ( Wood pc connection ), it can be you or server fault , no guarantee until an expert dig it up

[KEBAB]
44 posts
5,040 battles

@Skahabek 

You and I just went through the same path, young one loll. I first started with KM cruisers and then some other lines but right now I'm trying out CVs xD. Word of advice, pls learn how to strafe and manual drop.Those skills are necessities in tiers 6 and above. Check out iChase's cv vdeos, they maybe outdated a bit but the salient points are still there.

1,105 posts

@legionary: may be its my lag, sometimes the ping lag spiked out of nowhere thanks to thunder. when there is a thunder, the ping always spiked to 100~275. its not a rainy season here, but there is currently happen a lot of rain this month.

@Skahabek 

You and I just went through the same path, young one loll. I first started with KM cruisers and then some other lines but right now I'm trying out CVs xD. Word of advice, pls learn how to strafe and manual drop.Those skills are necessities in tiers 6 and above. Check out iChase's cv vdeos, they maybe outdated a bit but the salient points are still there.

LOL the reason i play KM CA is because i am confused to decide what to play at first. so i am randoming a dice and play KM CA, and its screwed......

almost rage quit the game until i watch "Drifter", CV commander look so cool :V finally try CV and.... WOW its really awesome!

i did learn and use strafe a lot, but not with manual bombing especially with DB. DB is more harder to manual compared to TB, so i am always use auto DB. for TB it depend on the situation. sometimes its mixed between manual and autodrop but most of em is autodrop.

btw, bro what are sheep currently you use? i am in tier 6 Ryuujo, if you play 7+ tier, i will be there SOON™ . i am planning to rush tier 10 :V

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,517 battles

whenever I play carriers my heart goes BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! or doki doki

but whenever my team has the upperhand it .wears off and I go happy go lucky

yeah you're right :D, but when the team is losing it was so painful to see the team was destroyed one by one from above :(

[KEBAB]
44 posts
5,040 battles

@legionary: may be its my lag, sometimes the ping lag spiked out of nowhere thanks to thunder. when there is a thunder, the ping always spiked to 100~275. its not a rainy season here, but there is currently happen a lot of rain this month.

LOL the reason i play KM CA is because i am confused to decide what to play at first. so i am randoming a dice and play KM CA, and its screwed......

almost rage quit the game until i watch "Drifter", CV commander look so cool :V finally try CV and.... WOW its really awesome!

i did learn and use strafe a lot, but not with manual bombing especially with DB. DB is more harder to manual compared to TB, so i am always use auto DB. for TB it depend on the situation. sometimes its mixed between manual and autodrop but most of em is autodrop.

btw, bro what are sheep currently you use? i am in tier 6 Ryuujo, if you play 7+ tier, i will be there SOON™ . i am planning to rush tier 10 :V

I have been all over the place. Got the Hindenburg, first, was purely KM then now on Shokaku :)

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

"badluck player"

lol keep telling yourself that.

But you don't actually need to become a pro, just git gudder after every match and look back at whatever you did and see how you can do differently in the future, and the pay attention to your allies and the minimap and you will naturally improve.

Also, KM cruisers are meh, like the worst cruiser line.  Might want to try IJN or RU, or USN given the upcoming buffs.

48 posts

my worst record of losing is 4 days and I play 5 times because otherwise it'll make me angry and I might throw my computer from my window. wanna know why? its because January is my worst month!! that's why!

Edited by ArmedRobber

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,457 battles

Also, KM cruisers are meh, like the worst cruiser line.  Might want to try IJN or RU, or USN given the upcoming buffs.

KM cruisers are not suitable for this server meta. It is very good on NA or RU server because those servers are far more aggressive and ppl are very willing to show broadside to bring all their guns to bear unlike our server passive and non committing tactics.