You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheWhiteHorse

WHY WG PUT A RNG-MM TEST IN GAME

17 comments in this topic

105 posts
13,274 battles

Please WG dont put any test on RNG/MM on my game, I always get a SURVEY after battle ??

It is Annoying you know...

WHY you ruining my WR by doing testing like that, please STOP.

I am paying some money playing WOWS. Please STOP doing that. If WG put too HIGH on Difficulties playing WoWs, then you will loosed a lot of player, NO FUN Anymore.

Thank You.

Edited by Exit_Battle

105 posts
13,274 battles

fun fact : paying money is not instant ticket for winning 

*themoreyouknow.jpg*

Yeah I Know...but please WG stop doing survey after battle I often get a survey need to choose which grade of satisfying whether the RNG/MM is OK or NOT.

Please stop doing that.

I dont like it at all.

345 posts
3,647 battles

I think it's not some kind of test. It's more of like an actual survey asking people if the current matchmaking is satisfactory. For research purposes only. 

Edited by Loshirai14

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Tin foil hat on : if you choose extremely dissatisfied, WG will give you losing streaks, if you choose extremely satisfied, WG will give you winning streaks. True story. :trollface:

1,105 posts

whuat? somebody get mad at always losing?

PLAY AIRCRAFT CARRIER! if you lose that is mostly 75% your fault......

btw, what sheeep are u use bro? we must admit some sheep is harder than other.....

105 posts
13,274 battles

Dont put any SURVEY or TEST on WoW Production Game Server....please do it on WoW Test Server only.

Edited by Exit_Battle

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Dont put any SURVEY or TEST on WoW Production Game Server....please do it on WoW Test Server only.

huh what?  so you don't want WG to find out how the players feel about elements of the game?

Not everyone participates in the PT, live is the ONLY place that WG can gather player sentiment.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

Ezmode to avoid the surveys is don't play.   You've already solved your own problem and the rest of us will continue to answer surveys to make the game better.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Looking at OP's IGN... Looking at his post... :red_button:

Basically you're P2W player wanting to win because you're paying money to WG... Thing about MM is it is Random(you know the meaning of RANDOM???try dictionary) even WG doesn't know what kind of shits ships you get in your match... all they can control is the number of ships that can be put into battle and the range of tiers which is limited to -/+2... 

Then Atleast be happy because they are taking survey and trying to improve the game based on your not so important Opinion... Winning and losing depends solely quality of players you have in your team including yourself(because you take up a slot)...

Paying money doesn't make you any special candidate for WG so never mention you've payed money because everyone here has payed money in one way or the other.

105 posts
13,274 battles

Looking at OP's IGN... Looking at his post... :red_button:

Basically you're P2W player wanting to win because you're paying money to WG... Thing about MM is it is Random(you know the meaning of RANDOM???try dictionary) even WG doesn't know what kind of shits ships you get in your match... all they can control is the number of ships that can be put into battle and the range of tiers which is limited to -/+2... 

Then Atleast be happy because they are taking survey and trying to improve the game based on your not so important Opinion... Winning and losing depends solely quality of players you have in your team including yourself(because you take up a slot)...

Paying money doesn't make you any special candidate for WG so never mention you've payed money because everyone here has payed money in one way or the other.

Hey I'm a regular player...im not a super testest or beta tester or alphatester....WG didnt pay me for a test...but they often test my IGN, I knew this because each time battle done, WG ask me to choose MM rating , if im not how can I exit battle...., this SURVEY should not put on a regular player....put this test on WG tester..period.

I can not accept this...sorry ...please exclude my IGN from any testing of MM , what soever...

Im playing fair game here...the same way I expect from WG.

:angry:

Edited by Exit_Battle

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

Don't worry mate.  Ive been here since alpha and still haven't seen a pay check from WG :amazed:.   We all get the survey.   It has no bearing on the game and you need to get better alfoil for the hat if you think that's the case that its linked to MM in some way.

295 posts
6,592 battles

Hey I'm a regular player...im not a super testest or beta tester or alphatester....WG didnt pay me for a test...but they often test my IGN, I knew this because each time battle done, WG ask me to choose MM rating , if im not how can I exit battle...., this SURVEY should not put on a regular player....put this test on WG tester..period.

I can not accept this...sorry ...please exclude my IGN from any testing of MM , what soever...

Im playing fair game here...the same way I expect from WG.

:angry:

you know, survey from WG doesn't make you keep losing but your skill and team does, you're not special snowflake chosen by WG president himself for taking survey, but literally everyone from unicums with 70%+ winrate to bots (maybe) has been participating on that survey at some point, and including me, i've been taking on the survey multiple times, the survey really doesn't have much impact on your game , but if you want to stop playing then it's okay, it is your decisions