You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

i got a real stupid question about containers

6 comments in this topic

1,486 posts

Hello,

Sorry to ask this real stupid question, but I've searched the forum & couldn't find the answer..

Where does the xp come from when you get containers?

Is it the free xp you get after a match, or is it the regular xp that the ship earns?

Where does it get deducted from ?

If it comes from either the free xp or the ship xp, is there any way to stop it getting taken?  Like I try for super containers & all I end up getting is 5 flags or camo all the time, & it's not worth the xp cost if it comes from free xp as I want to save xp to get bigger ships & upgrades, but if the xp is spent on containers all the time, I'll never get there...

Please enlighten my solid brain material

:hmm:

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

634 posts
6,210 battles

The EXP is not deducted....

It is like a daily mission it count how much u earned and gives u chance to collect containers....

Also it counts final exp u earned in matches with all modifiers

1,105 posts

^already answered.

btw, my advice is not trying to get the RNG-container if you dont have a lot of needed supplies. there is a chance but the reward IS ALSO RANDOM. i got useless 250 FLAG from super container..... dont expect to get lucky lucky lucky 100 dragon flag.... pffftt

take more camo/flag container instead, they are costly to replace. if you need Damage control party II, open the consumable container instead. it always contain 3x Damage control party II. and one moar thing, never take the credit container, it will give you always 50K credit and 2 other reward. 50K credit is so easy to get comparing to camo or flag. 

for more info abou the loot  http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Container_(WoWS)

[ i am playing since December 2016, and ALWAYS  choose to open RNG container, so far  am only get 2x supercontainer with 250 flag. i am playing almost everyday. so you know the chance of RNG container is LOW ]

as CV player i almost dont need any consumable or flag or camo, so yeah lets play CV and open RNG container!

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

There is no such thing as a stupid question. :)

The free XP is just that, free XP.

It's gifted to you. I would also suggest as Skarhabek has mentioned, to go for the flag/camo container.

I usually choose this container and it always awards me flags and free XP (usually min 500XP).

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

...... never take the credit container, it will give you always 50K credit and 2 other reward. 50K credit is so easy to get comparing to camo or flag. .

FYI credit container often gives you 3 camo, and you can buy the other camo you want with the credits.

FWIW here is a record of my container history. I typically cycle between the choices. Might give some people an idea of typical returns.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

I have been testing the credit containers myself recently,I got one on the weekend that gave 3 x 50,000 credits.

Ordrazz I agree with the other posters,ignore the Try Your Luck option and just select one of the others.I have gotten 3 super containers from the Flag option.

There are also claims that the chance of getting a Super Container has been reduced since early December as well,so if true it makes it better to get one of the others.