Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GfTwR

Any hints for tier VIII BBs?

6 comments in this topic

29 posts
5,590 battles

Hi, everyone

I accept that I am not a good player. But I want to improve my skill, can anyone give me some trick to play these BBs?

Here's my stat

5tbF5Rp.png

Yes, it's not some thing to be shown, but I can't figure out how to play these ships like I could confidently play the North Carolina. My survival rates are also out right garbage. I want to know how you guys play these ships, so I might adjust mine to be better use for the team.

Thank you in advance.

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

well for Amagi, you're pretty much a Shotgun that can outright delete almost anyone at close to mid range because you have the best dispersion and shell arc of all T8 BBs along with the most main guns and good speed that second to Bismarck/Tirpitz that can help you close the distances with your enemies. She also has a Turtleback-like armour scheme that is hard to be citadel'd at close range, her secondaries is okay but not on par with Bismarck or Tirpitz cuz most of them use AP instead of HE.

[AE]
199 posts
9,466 battles

of notice is only one response.

I can only assume you posted this to troll?

Your win rates are great. So this really does come across as hey everyone look at me.....

29 posts
5,590 battles

of notice is only one response.

I can only assume you posted this to troll?

Your win rates are great. So this really does come across as hey everyone look at me.....

No, I am not. I try to find the other way to play these ships, so I could play better like when I play the NC. But no matter how I try to figure out these ships, and I can't make them work like NC. That's why I ask for others' help. But if you think that I was trolling, I have absolutely no right to change your mind other than saying that I actually need help. 

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

For Amagi you should just get close to the target and abuse her turtleback-like armour (while angling ofc since she still takes damages from normal pen and her armour thickness doesn't help much with that). If thing goes south you can retreat back while shooting with your 3 aft turrets, apparently your ability to shoot precisely from long range is an advantage (17km below is my effective range with Amagi) compare to NC who has a poor shell arc which makes it hard for her shots to hit at mid-long range.

Don't have Bismarck or Tirpitz so i can't say.

420 posts
20 battles

Well, my w/r with Bismarck is bad... i love the ship tho.

My build is the common secondaries build. But most matches i faced off Yamato, idk. NC still has that concealment.

Sign in to follow this