Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greifer

Bastion Mode - Compliments

17 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

In Bastion Mode, wish i could compliment the forts. One game they got 4 kills and carried the team for a win!

Can forts get a kraken? :)

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

saw a fort kill 3 T10 DDs and give our coward gearing a solo warrior, our fort deserves the kraken and solo more then the shitty gearing player ever does

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Have you ever seen people laying smoke for the fort? I've seen one case. Two destroyers and a Mikhail Kutuzov laid a huge smoke screen all around the fort… (IDK about their intentions, but their smoke definitely covered the fort

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

yep i got game like that too, 4 kills. also i saw an zao that being smoke by kagerou 1km next to the fort get massacre by it. silly players don't know proximity spotting.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Have you ever seen people laying smoke for the fort? I've seen one case. Two destroyers and a Mikhail Kutuzov laid a huge smoke screen all around the fort… (IDK about their intentions, but their smoke definitely covered the fort

If you smoked the fort they'll be invisible, just like ships. You can't lock on it and deal effective damage to suppress it. And it still fires back.

Remove Bastardion, then you'll increase everyone's enjoyment.

Sign in to follow this