Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
New_Horizontal

Why people so salty to me

6 comments in this topic

250 posts
13,165 battles

After I had a several lost streak, I decided to run my Mahan in Neighbor map, T8 games and enemy had Lo yang and Sims

I went C to contest cap but can't fight due to Lo yang + Sims went to C as well so I decided to retreat.

But not before MK hit me and my HP reduced to one third of total HP. So, I spammed torpedoes to smoke which Sims and Lo yang sit it and I got Sims and I ran away to B, left Bismarck to die in process because my smoke still cool down. and can't cover NC as well

After that I saw Sharnhorst and Nagato tried to rush B so I spammed torp again and hit Scharnhorse a couple of torps.

then I have to run away due to team losing very hard but lead in cap points. Still spam torpedoes to slow them down

but my remaining teammates decide to fight and got deleted one by one. yet I still spam torps and hit Scharnhorst

yes I ran away from team and wait till time ran out so we win in cap point.

came back to port and I found that I got reported 6 times for doing the right thing to win the game???

such a LUL :trollface:

I don't know what I did wrong? for not contest a cap C so I surely dead?, not smoking up team while I have to run for life?, for not firing at enemy so I can survive and let team win by cap points?, or for spamming torps and those BBabies ate every salvo? :sceptic:

Just not understand people logic ... :facepalm: 

telnwQq.jpg

CLEdbJI.jpg5T4x1Xb.jpg

Edited by New_Horizontal

250 posts
13,165 battles

Feels good doesnt it?

to get reported for carrying a game.

this is not sarcasm btw, i do enjoy getting reported when i carried a game, that means i played so good that i pissed off someone. :teethhappy:

​Oops, you killed me in your Kiev an hours ago and I was in Leander :angry:

BTW. I'm glad that I carried team to win just in unusual way:teethhappy:

Edited by New_Horizontal

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

Its good to carry and win. Alas you don't know which team reported you, take it as a great compliment when someone retorts you multiple times

341 posts
4,020 battles

I "lol"ed a teamkilling neon Myoko in the public chat in a game I carried and got reported 7 times. The system works as intended :D

Sign in to follow this