You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
deathrides

Ranked battles

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,367 battles

Since the hint has been dropped in the news can we now be advised of what tier / tiers will actually be used in the upcoming ranked battles so that those of us who have been working up our tier 8's tactics and ships can refocus if necessary.

also a big ask here since there's been no hinting what is the likely format of clan wars to take number of ships and tier ?

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,367 battles

I did read the public test and its a fairly broad hint it will be tier 7, I was merely asking for confirmation and in the ranked seasons I have participated in there has been a split of tiers at approx rank 15 last went from tier 6 ships to then tier 8 I was also wondering if this will be the same or if it will be tier 7 the whole way through I guess I wasn't thorough enough with the question but presumed it was obvious as that has been the format (not the tiers) for the last 2 ranked seasons

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Need to wait till after public test is complete. Then the official announcement will be made.

Best guess is we will start at tier 5, progress to rank 7, and probably have another all tier 10 for rank 1.