Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Chilistreamz

LAG in port

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
21 posts
5,656 battles

Hey guys I was wondering if anybody else suffers from lag when in port. I suffer massive lag in port when ever I click on a tab or open my contacts. I do have 83 ships and I was wondering if this might be the issue?

If anybody has a fix (Other than selling ships) for the love of god please let me know.

Regards

Chilli

491 posts
7,634 battles

Hey guys I was wondering if anybody else suffers from lag when in port. I suffer massive lag in port when ever I click on a tab or open my contacts. I do have 83 ships and I was wondering if this might be the issue?

If anybody has a fix (Other than selling ships) for the love of god please let me know.

Regards

Chilli

I have been having similar issue in port. For me it gets worse the longer I have game open. On game start all is smooth but as time goes on it all goes south very quickly. I don't think it is related to number of ships, as it was doing it to me when I first installed and started the game. Currently only 36 ships in port, but had over 45 before. I am experiencing pretty bad interface lag that gets worse the longer I have the game open. The ship animation of the ship rocking in the water gets very stuttery. When I click on things at times the interface gets very unresponsive to the point I think I have not clicked properly or my mouse is playing up and I go to click again only for the original click to register like 3 seconds later. Also when upgrading a ship via modules tab, clicking on and buying upgrades is extremely laggy. Very frustrating. Gameplay is fine though, only seeing this in the port.

Sorry but no solution found other than completely closing and restarting the game. I know it is a temporary solution, but it fixes it for me for a couple of hours anyway.....

Out of curiosity how much RAM do you have? I have 16 Gig and game is installed on a fast OCZ SSD and it still is doing it for me. :amazed:

Sign in to follow this