You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kryta

It's Happening!

105 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
41 battles

I'll be spamming BURNING LOVE or CARNIVAL DAYO (If we ever get a Maya (Takao) Heavy Cruiser)

see AALG post

cf8hoDL.png

(i just want to use this image lol)

Edited by CrimsonGabri

Alpha Tester
69 posts
429 battles

Spamming of any kind in game or in the port is not advisable. Sanctions can range from chatbans to removal from beta. Same goes for spamming on the forums. Just so you know it... And knowing is half the battle..

nice one AALG. . ^ ^ 

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
856 posts
750 battles

3yCHyTg.png

this! :great:

Spamming of any kind in game or in the port is not advisable. Sanctions can range from chatbans to removal from beta. Same goes for spamming on the forums. Just so you know it... And knowing is half the battle..

I already have my eyes on who gets hit on this one :teethhappy:

:honoring:

[BRU]
2,725 posts

lol the new batch of alpha testers and I just joined the alpha. And it's time already for closed beta??? :O

What now for Alpha server??? :sceptic:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,925 battles

lol the new batch of alpha testers and I just joined the alpha. And it's time already for closed beta??? :O

What now for Alpha server??? :sceptic:

As far as we are aware the Alpha server becomes the CBT server

[BRU]
2,725 posts

As far as we are aware the Alpha server becomes the CBT server

Welp.... gonna write a book called "5 Days Alpha Tester and Indefinite Days Beta Tester" (reference to Karl Dönitz' "10 years and 20 days" book) :D

Edited by Mingfang47

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
856 posts
750 battles

Welp.... gonna write a book called "5 Days Alpha Tester and Indefinite Days Beta Tester" (reference to Karl Dönitz' "10 years and 20 days" book) :D

but still you guys have gotten green for some unknown reason -_-

(especially those who didn't do much on one of the two weekend tests, and yet they became green -_-)

Edited by GeneralPaps

[BLUMR]
ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,211 battles

I'm not that stupid to spam in chat in game :hiding:. I have been game admin before so I know the drills. I pity my neighbors though. :trollface:

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,492 battles

so when will the server up again ? i go to the CBT survey form and i do get 404 page not found dude ._.

I've just finished mine after several 504 and 404 erros. Just keep trying, but don't overdo it. Refresh the page only after it failed to load (usually in 3' or so).

It could take some time for them to process your application, so keep waiting or maybe do sth in the mean time.

1 post

After being automatically logged in and out randomly, I finally submitted the application, a few times, and got my mail after more than half an hour. D:

Beta Tester
13 posts

After being automatically logged in and out randomly, I finally submitted the application, a few times, and got my mail after more than half an hour. D:

Bet it didnt have a download link in it =P

Alpha Tester
27 posts
321 battles

Awww yyiiisss

7drHiqr.gif

Beta Tester
48 posts
1,030 battles

Thank you for signing up to participate in the World of Warships Closed Beta.

While your submission is in process, you can discuss World of Warships with the game's developers and other players awaiting Beta access on the official World of Warships forum . Once you are selected to participate in Closed Beta, we will send you an invite using the email address you provided during the application process with all the necessary instructions on beginning testing.

Welcome to the community!

Still Waiting to join >__________________<

2 posts
119 battles

I signed up and it said I'd been approved and i'd get a download link in my email, but then the page refreshed and it said my submission was in progress (the same as above)

hopefully I make it in, can't wait

Edited by RussR