You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

I feel like I'm not making as many credits since 0.6.0.0

11 comments in this topic

2,221 posts
13,710 battles

As per title. Have been playing tiers 7 & 8 lately. Normally I would expect to make a reasonable credit increase on average. I have an impression that I'm not getting as much since the last update. Just me?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

+1

last night all my kamikaze match only gave credits below 200K while i used to get 240 or so

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

I usually play Akizuki since 0.6.0 

All permium consumables + reduce repair cost-10% only + permium account

Total I got pofit 150-200k per match if I win and 50-100k if I defeat or play bad

2,221 posts
13,710 battles

I usually play Akizuki since 0.6.0 

All permium consumables + reduce repair cost-10% only + permium account

Total I got pofit 150-200k per match if I win and 50-100k if I defeat or play bad

Without reference to what you used to earn that means very little. 

295 posts
6,613 battles

i'm also wondering the same thing, and there have been some occasion where i seems like get more credits in defeat than win

2,221 posts
13,710 battles

i'm also wondering the same thing, and there have been some occasion where i seems like get more credits in defeat than win

Yeah. That's what made me finally post the thread. I was playing cv (a bit like a certain vegetable) and I got more for my loses than wins. It's not like I had amazing games when we lost so I would expect the wins to be more profitable.

23 posts
10,613 battles

Same here.  For tier 8 atleast it feels like they've returned to the older formula for credits that dissuaded scrubs like me from playing in the upper tiers.  

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Well... when you're about to lose, you'll definitely try to carry the game hard which results in you deal a lot of % damages to enemies and that factors to your credits earned.

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

How much you make is entirely dependant on damage against what target ? Dealing crippling damage to 1-2 dd is much more incentive than getting a full health BB to near death state which can take 5-6 minutes of engagement.

i have a cv match where i go and make 30k damage ( you read that right ) and nest 250k credits and a match where i make 100k damage but only nest 180k credits.

For CV, put effort into sniping dd is a very good way to hone your skills and farming credits although it will hurt your damage rating if you care about that