You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amazinghuh

Urgent Help needed

13 comments in this topic

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,159 battles

Hello! I have a clan and i was the commander until i made a big mistake, the member whom i was bout to remove from the clan mistakenly i made him the commander which immediately made me deputy commander. Can anything be done to roll back the change immediately? The guy seems to be offline most of the time.

Edited: heres my number Ticket #269537 it would be very helpful if a moderator passes this on to the devs or whoever is in charge so they notices this quick

Edited by xkoushik

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,159 battles

:teethhappy:

Back to the topic... just ask him to make you commander... Simple m8... Even WG would reply the same I guess xD

u have seen him only in discord most of the time right? well never replies to us i have doubts that he even understands english

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,159 battles

Moderators can't do much to help at this point. You will have to wait until Support answers your ticket.

i want a mod to pass my ticket to higher authority i think they are all busy coz 2 other tickets are still in queue since months, no reply yet.. I dont want this to suffer the same fate

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,159 battles

hahaha that's worse then what i did to my clan, try PMing him in game/where ever you met him and ask nicely

actually he was recruited by one of my recruiters,, He is very inactive thats the reason i was gonna exclude him

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

actually he was recruited by one of my recruiters,, He is very inactive thats the reason i was gonna exclude him

go shout at your recruiter then