You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LightDarkMaster

Commander skill combo with caution

5 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Nothing new in that video though, those skills are already well known and selected.

For the tier 1 skill, im not going to agree to the expert loader, and sure with Seagal its down to 7.5 seconds, but thats one captain on one nations tree line currently.

Beta Tester
906 posts

Nothing new in that video though, those skills are already well known and selected.

For the tier 1 skill, im not going to agree to the expert loader, and sure with Seagal its down to 7.5 seconds, but thats one captain on one nations tree line currently.

I have been using expert loader on most of my ships pre 0.6 and 0.6.

Its a skill that gives you an edge when you think ahead. Many times I have deleted ships switching from HE to AP using half the switch time. If I didnt have the skill I wouldn't have had enough time to AP the broadside.

The skill may seem useless, I personally don't think it is.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I have been using expert loader on most of my ships pre 0.6 and 0.6.

Its a skill that gives you an edge when you think ahead. Many times I have deleted ships switching from HE to AP using half the switch time. If I didnt have the skill I wouldn't have had enough time to AP the broadside.

The skill may seem useless, I personally don't think it is.

It would really depend on the ship, usually good for IJN CA I am thinking because they use AP a lot and have long reloads. Des Moines definitely don't need it lol

451 posts
6,946 battles

tfw seagall on texas because by the gods that ship and new york really need a buff.

but yes EL is good on incoming stuff where your AP simply wont do anything, like those 2 above