Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UvebeenHAZED

looking good aye?

11 comments in this topic

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

I take it they do it to speed up the game start queues?

If that is the case, better they throw in a couple of identical AI ships on each side if the queue wait time is going too long, especially if they are CV - i would not mind! Agree?

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Fail division.....

The highest tier in the division is considered for MM. A lot risk this at times but they are all to blame. 

Edited by greifer

65 posts
3,468 battles

I am starting to notice that when you division up (especially in a group of 3), you are more likely to find yourselves at bottom tier than going solo. I guess that's WG's way of "balancing" teamwork....

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

I am starting to notice that when you division up (especially in a group of 3), you are more likely to find yourselves at bottom tier than going solo. I guess that's WG's way of "balancing" teamwork....

And thats why T10 is the best tier to do division play :trollface:

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Not only that, the distribution sometimes more un-equal

I got into game once where, our division is the only tier 8 ships in the game. the rest were tier 9 and 10 to make it worse there a single tier 10 division of 2 people

so cruel :/

Edited by humusz

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

TBH you want faster queue times... then balanced teams.... you cannot get both at the same time sunshine...

On the side note don't do Failed divisions... or face the wrath of MM which punishes you HARD.....

Sign in to follow this