Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

Request on Considering reduction to the captain pt redistribution

6 comments in this topic

141 posts
6,599 battles

So, after new skill tree release, skills become more specific. Thanks for the position similairty, same types of vessels in single nation can easily share one captain. However,the blessing was a history to new patch 0.6.0 new skill tree specific skill tech encourage tailor made captain for different vessels even in same nations now. Redistribute captain point becomes frequent which take more doubloons for skill resets. Players like me , avg players dont have time to train too much captain, especially new skill tree lengthen the grinding time in order to secure the relative advantage among others. Is it too greedy to ask for skill redistribution cheaper for long run?

Edited by zombiesforce

141 posts
6,599 battles

like me , i have 17 15 15 japan, and one 15 for german , british ,soviet and us

I used to share captain to all ships in same nation. Obviously i cant now. Know what i am saying?

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

We have the discount up until 30 and you got total of 100 doubloons from the mission that should be enough to experiment multiple builds on at least 3 ships. If you want to do more reset I'm afraid you have to pay a bit for it although in the future you can just play with the same commander and rack up elite commander exp you can use for retraining commander or re-spec

Sign in to follow this