Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

Clemson MB reload nerf?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

As per new update Clemson's main battery reload is 7secs... I think it was somewhere around 5 secs... has it been nerfed??? Did i miss something?

no, it was 7sec even before. USN got 5sec reload on tier V, but they got slower shell velocity unlike clemsons shell.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

No BFT

I had BFT before patch and I have it now as well but reload seems too slow...

WG nerf US and make the path for RU become the best?

Who Knows....

no, it was 7sec even before. USN got 5sec reload on tier V, but they got slower shell velocity unlike clemsons shell.

No I mean there is lot of difference... Shell arcs are same but reload now takes ages...

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

No I mean there is lot of difference... Shell arcs are same but reload now takes ages...

nah, its been 7secs even before. you just get used to other USN DD that make clemeson reload really slow. i rebuy here when eurobeat relealse how to clemeson vid. i use her from time to time when grow tired of higher tier and wanted to do some seal clubbing.. i mean canadian past time... i mean when i wanted to release some stress.

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles

Who Knows....

0.6.1 Tier IX Soviet Destroyer Kiev [NEW] January 20, 2017

TaKeYoUrWaY

0.6.1 Soviet destroyer

According to the official news, Kiev will move from Tier 7 to Tier 9. Introduction The Soviet Destroyer main-branch focus on”Destroyer Leader”with top ship Khabarovsk already in game. Since only few changes have been applied to Khabarovsk, we decide to introduce Kiev, to demonstrate the typical characteristics of this ship branch. Kiev, as well as Khabarovsk, is now equipped with repair team, replacing the smoke generator.

WG burf US ship, nerf IJN and USN, KM still bad

Sign in to follow this