Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
elfking2000

Lunar New Year?

8 comments in this topic

8 posts
3,220 battles

WOWS, what Lunar New Year are you celebrating?  There were a few countries/civilisations used Lunar calendars in history, which one you are celebrating to?  The one whose new year is coming soon is the Chinese New Year. And the picture is Chinese Lion Dance, so I guess you are referring to the Chinese New Year, Then why don't you call it "Chinese New Year Marathon", as the entire rest of the world does.  What are you trying to do?   

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,889 battles

I know this is 2017 and people can get triggered by every single thing but this is the first time I've seen someone triggered by Lunar/Chinese New Year

683 posts
7,358 battles

In my country all races celebrate everyone's festival, though among our working colleagues we try to adjust so that the respective people will get to celebrate their festival with a peace of mind :)

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

WOWS, what Lunar New Year are you celebrating?  There were a few countries/civilisations used Lunar calendars in history, which one you are celebrating to?  The one whose new year is coming soon is the Chinese New Year. And the picture is Chinese Lion Dance, so I guess you are referring to the Chinese New Year, Then why don't you call it "Chinese New Year Marathon", as the entire rest of the world does.  What are you trying to do?   

Generally because China's not the only country in the region celebrating the Lunar New Year.

Either way, this topic has the potential to devolve into political discussion. As the question has been answered, I'll be locking this thread.